New site launched!

AdamCMS
Tourist
5 0 1

We've just launched our e-commerce site, www.GoMuchFaster.com, and would gladly appreciate any input/feedback.

Thanks in advance!

- Adam

0 Likes
Alex1freeman
Tourist
12 0 0

I suggest you integrate plugins to your store. Life chat integration.

0 Likes
Alex1freeman
Tourist
12 0 0

I can be of help if you don't mind

0 Likes
Mirabelle12
1 0 1

Hello there

I have gone through your website..it really need some upgrading..so I am ready to get it done for you. Without wasting any of your time, place you order and lets get it done for you as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you. BEST REGARDS

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 135 327

Hey @AdamCMS,

I've taken a look through your store and have some feedback for you.

gomuchfaster-01.png

SITE IDENTITY
I would recommend using your logo as an anchor point for the design of your store. Match the fonts in your store to your logo, not every piece of text, not the body text but things like headings or page titles would be good. Pull colors from your logo to use for things like buttons, link colors and your navigation bar. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

AFTERPAY
Since you have quite a few products priced in the thousands, you might consider adding afterpay as a payment option, this may allow more customers to purchase.

gomuchfaster-02.png

ACCOUNT
I don't recommend requiring your customers to create an account before checking out. If you want to keep the account option, I'd add a guest checkout option as well.

screencapture-gomuchfaster-account-login-2021-07-12-09_57_22.png

MARKETING
For you, I’d recommend creating videos to market your products. You can do short 30 second to 1 minute videos for TikTok, IG Reels, Facebook. You can also do longer videos and post them on YouTube or Facebook. As for the platforms, right now I personally suggest TikTok & YouTube. You are going to grow way faster on TikTok right now than you could on IG Reels or Facebook.
It has the potential to be a double fold success for you because not only can you earn on the platforms themselves (ie. with YouTube you can get adsense, add affiliate links and do brand deals) but also you are driving traffic to your store and selling there as well. A good example of this in action is the Detail Geek. He has a service based vehicle detailing business and creates YouTube videos of himself detailing vehicles. He will mention products he is using and drive traffic to his online store AND he also earns adsense money by allowing YouTube to place ads in his videos.
I think this could be great for you, hope you give it a go!

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes