New store!! Can you please feedback?

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi I just opened a new beauty store. I would like to have some recommendations to improve it.
www.beautyzonia.store.
Thanks.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Congrats on the new store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. I would delay the 15% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

4. Add a link to your footer  for contact us to make it easier for people to find you. I didn't see one on the site

5. I would consider moving the Beauty Tools and Hard Wax Beans to main menu links, since they are not brands you are selling. Or even create a new drop down menu for these two links. That way brands only shows options by brand

6. Consider adding more product over time that is within the product category you have now

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. All product I saw only only 1 image

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to arrange home page section properly

3. Optimize your product landing page for Facebook ads

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Add blog section

6. Add favicon

Need more tips? Please contact us here: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/

Select "Get Expert Guidance"

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

@Shopify Experts Directory: https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Liza-bensemann,

General
  • Your store doesn't have a favicon. A favicon is a small, iconic image that represents your website. Favicons are most often found in the tab of your web browser. You can find information to how you can add here.
  • I didn't find any contact us page. A contact us page is too important because it seems you are open to being contacted. It helps visitors contact you easily.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
Homepage
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.
  • Make sure add a short tagline and a call to action button at every image of slider.
Product
  • I suggest adding a related product list, it helps to improve cross sales and the time spent on your store.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 122 433

Hi Liza-bensemann,

Your site is great. The products are different and amazing.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Try to have full page website, instead on column structure.
  2. Add an email address, if not a phone number, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
  3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase.
  4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together
  5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value
  6. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  7. Lastly, I can see that you are using default search for Shopify which is pretty basic considering that it shows empty result page even for simple search queries, for eg.https://beautyzonia.store/search?type=product&q=facemassager Improving your search experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors. Try using different search solution such as Sparq which allows advanced filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Also its free for upto 100 products. 

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes