New store ! Up&running.Yeah! Recommendations from kind & experienced community requested to up sale

Dress4Sex
Tourist
13 0 2

New e-commerce site. offering affordable travel gear Backpacks, luggage, and many more useful and budget-friendly travel items.

affordable-travelgear.com

Extra Tips, assessment, and Recommendations from the kind and experienced community requested.

Thanks a million in advance

0 Likes
Rose
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 55

Hi, @Dress4Sex!

Rose here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

I would be happy to give you some feedback on your store. Your overall store looks great and I love your niche products! Here are a few recommendations:

1. On your homepage, I can see you have a section for your blog posts. Definitely a great way to drive traffic to your store - travel blogging is really popular right now! However, I would recommend making sure that all your featured images are the same size. This will create a cohesive look on your homepage section and improve the aesthetics when scrolling.

05-43-r58j5-d2dyb

2. I can see that you have two featured collections: Best Sellers and New Arrivals. To avoid bulk on your homepage, I would recommend featuring one collection here. In the travel industry, Best Seller products are often seen a great testimony to their quality. Keeping Best Sellers on your homepage will help with conversion.

3. Since you have a feature list of products under the Trolly Bags image, I would recommend moving the Travel Tents and Travel Coping features under the Travel Gear image. This will create consistency on your site as those products pertain to your feature image.

05-45-husud-krs6v

4. With that being said, it is ideal to focus on two groups of products on your homepage. Since you are focusing on Travel Gear and Trolly Bags with the banner images, I recommend removing Luggage Bag Gear collection altogether.

5. Lastly, I would suggest moving some items around in your main menu. The About and FAQ are relevant when a customer is looking to buy. Therefore, I would keep those two menu items alongside the Shop link. The Contact and Tracking links are relevant if a customer is coming back to your site after purchase. As such, it is best to keep them separate. This will make your main menu more user friendly!

05-49-gdxeo-oeh7k

I hope that helps! If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

Hello @Dress4Sex , here is the feedback:-

1. Add a chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

2. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

3. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

4. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Dress4Sex
Tourist
13 0 2
thanks a million. we sincerly appreciate your input and suggestions. we are
sure going to implement some of them
thanks once more

0 Likes
Dress4Sex
Tourist
13 0 2

thanks a million. Sincerely appreciates your input. Looking forward to implementing

0 Likes
Dress4Sex
Tourist
13 0 2

@Rose wrote:

Hi, @Dress4Sex!

Rose here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

I would be happy to give you some feedback on your store. Your overall store looks great and I love your niche products! Here are a few recommendations:

1. On your homepage, I can see you have a section for your blog posts. Definitely a great way to drive traffic to your store - travel blogging is really popular right now! However, I would recommend making sure that all your featured images are the same size. This will create a cohesive look on your homepage section and improve the aesthetics when scrolling.

05-43-r58j5-d2dyb

2. I can see that you have two featured collections: Best Sellers and New Arrivals. To avoid bulk on your homepage, I would recommend featuring one collection here. In the travel industry, Best Seller products are often seen a great testimony to their quality. Keeping Best Sellers on your homepage will help with conversion.

3. Since you have a feature list of products under the Trolly Bags image, I would recommend moving the Travel Tents and Travel Coping features under the Travel Gear image. This will create consistency on your site as those products pertain to your feature image.

05-45-husud-krs6v

4. With that being said, it is ideal to focus on two groups of products on your homepage. Since you are focusing on Travel Gear and Trolly Bags with the banner images, I recommend removing Luggage Bag Gear collection altogether.

5. Lastly, I would suggest moving some items around in your main menu. The About and FAQ are relevant when a customer is looking to buy. Therefore, I would keep those two menu items alongside the Shop link. The Contact and Tracking links are relevant if a customer is coming back to your site after purchase. As such, it is best to keep them separate. This will make your main menu more user friendly!

05-49-gdxeo-oeh7k

I hope that helps! If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Cheers!

thanks a million. Greatly appreciated!