Looks very professional, only thing I would say is the pictures for the first three collections don't really make sense.
To be more specific, when I first load the page I see these three collections:
Given the photos, it's not immediately clear what the site sells. Of course once you scroll down its very clear that it is an apparel store, but I'd say that the first impression of confusion hurts the brand.
So rather than have a picture of a country road, fall leaves, and a beach (for the corresponding three collections), perhaps try photo's of models in your apparel or just photos of a few items from the collection.
Have seen your store and it looks amazing, very professional.
But I still have some small suggestions for you:
- I've clicked on one product and I don't see the size chart. I think you need to have one.
- Do you have photos that models are wearing your products? Your customers always love to see those real-life photos.
- It would be great if you can show your products.
- Also, it's better to show those reviews correctly.
- I see you're having an Instagram account that has a significant number of inspired stories. You can try to show it on your site by having an Instagram gallery.
Check this out if you like: Shoppable Instragram Gallery. It's free and very user-friendly.
Hope this helps!