New store, any feedback appreciated.

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, 

I opened my online store in April and I was looking for some feedback to see what areas I need to work on before i start to spend money on Google and facebook ads

www.glivingston.co.uk

Thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Link not working for me 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Apologies, phone keyboard had left a space on the end. 

It works now. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Looks very professional, only thing I would say is the pictures for the first three collections don't really make sense. 

To be more specific, when I first load the page I see these three collections:

1. Livingston Countrywear (Shop for Countrywear)
  2. New For Autumn
  3. Holiday Time 

Given the photos, it's not immediately clear what the site sells. Of course once you scroll down its very clear that it is an apparel store, but I'd say that the first impression of confusion hurts the brand. 

So rather than have a picture of a country road, fall leaves, and a beach (for the corresponding three collections), perhaps try photo's of models in your apparel or just photos of a few items from the collection.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thanks, I will get some more relevant images and update these. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello. your store site looks professional. Good work. did you use a free theme or a paid one ? bye. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
316 35 104

Hi @GLivingston

Have seen your store and it looks amazing, very professional.

But I still have some small suggestions for you: 

- I've clicked on one product and I don't see the size chart. I think you need to have one. 

- Do you have photos that models are wearing your products? Your customers always love to see those real-life photos. 

- It would be great if you can show your products. 

- Also, it's better to show those reviews correctly. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1600742019129.png

- I see you're having an Instagram account that has a significant number of inspired stories. You can try to show it on your site by having an Instagram gallery. 

Check this out if you like: Shoppable Instragram Gallery. It's free and very user-friendly. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes