New store evaluation

Filipmelo
2 0 0

Hello everyone,

I would like to get feedback about my store www.melokidshoes.com.

Please let me know what you like, what do not like and any suggestions or advice you have for the website.

Best,

Phil

0 Likes

Dear @Filipmelo 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• At header: add collections at menu

fheader.png

• At footer:

ffooter.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Featured Collection​ - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

Regards,
Task4Store - Get Shopify Small Task Help
Contact Us
: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
1400+ Happy Clients | 25000+ Shopify Small Tasks Done
0 Likes
Filipmelo
2 0 0

Thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate the time you took to go over the website.

I will look in to your suggestions

Kind regards

Filipmelo

0 Likes

Hi @Filipmelo, I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store and I would like to express my interest when first looking into your online store. 

Your store has some good points here: 

• Have a unique logo
  • Use the images slideshow on the Homepage 
  • Invest in the bespoke pictures on your page

Besides, I also have some recommendations for you, and I hope it helps your store look more attractive. 

1. Home Page

Make the header sticky.

I think it is better if you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the navigation menu and access the page they want at any time. Moreover, I think your navigation menu’s order needs to replace the “sizing” with "Collection Page" and place “Contact us” at the end of the order.

RichardNguyen_0-1620483464050.png

Add some texts on the Slideshow banner and "Call to Action" button.

The banner is the first impression of your store. It will be better if you could add some text as the slogan or message of your store to the customers and add a "Call to action" button to give the customer a quick way to enter your Collection page or the featured products.

Add testimonial - customer reviews.

You should be using testimonials on your home page to help establish credibility. Testimonials work because they come across in an unbiased voice and establish trust. You can show testimonials as to my screenshot by using real people to deliver the quality of your product! Let's take a look at our PageFly app's template here.

RichardNguyen_1-1620483463841.png

Add the featured products to your homepage.

Your homepage is the most visited place in your store. It's the page where your customers start looking to find out your products can fit their needs. You might want to attract your customers with your homepage content by highlighting your best-selling products and linger their time visiting your store.

Add more the social channel icon as Twitter, Facebook, Youtube into the Footer if your store has

As you know, social media is an effective way to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. It is better if customers can see your updated feeds on the homepage and access it easier to interact with your brand. If your store has no social channels other than Instagram, you might have rearranged the footer layout to make it look better.

RichardNguyen_2-1620483464012.png

2. Product Page

Categorize products into different collections

When I look at your product page, the catalog on the navigation menu shows all products, so the customers will be confused to look up the product they want. 

You can divide products into collections for boys and girls or based on material. 

Always have at least 3-5 Product Images for All products.

Users heavily rely on a variety of product images to inspect and evaluate products and decide if the product matches what they are seeking, so it's better if you can provide them with sufficient visual information. Your products are kid's shoes; you can add more images that show products from a few unique angles to give users a comprehensive visual understanding of a product.

Add product description 

You can use descriptive text and graphics with product images to explain critical features or use bullets to describe the products in detail. By the way, customers will have more information for your products to choose the most suitable one. 

Use the "Add to cart" button to boost your sale.

Buy button will boost your sales as your customers will be able to reach checkout faster. Add to cart buttons will be on all products! And you can customize these buttons to make them more unique to attract users. 

Above are some recommendations for your home page, and it’s imperative to customize your homepage where the customers are first glancing onto your store. 

A page builder will be a good choice for you to have an attractive and professional website. Instead of sparing time researching the design and layout of your website with unique features, you can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to have more time to focus on your marketing strategy. 

If you think my answer was helpful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

P/S: 

This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship, and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommerce 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event, these real experts will guide you from A to Z on how to build a successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce!

This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. Sign up now cause we only take the first 500 registers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3413 193 617

Hello @FilipmeloThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- There is a lot of blank space in the header. 

AiTrillion_0-1620709617738.png

Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

- Add a call-to-action button on the banner image.

Make your store engaging and interactive. It helps in driving conversions and retaining customers. Add these tools to your store:

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3413 193 617

Hey @Filipmelo

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes