New store feedback please!!!

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi everyone!

I'd love any feedback from you! https://x-stitchified.com/ 

I've tried adding the policy pages to the footer: several times but they won't show; can't seem to set up other payment options besides PayPal. Will soon add blogs but not quite there yet. 

Appreciate all the help!

Thanks.

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @xiaobai 

This is PageFly. I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the header sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page. 

1.2 Review the banner image

X-Stitchified 2020-11-06 08-10-37.png 

• I recommend you should make the button full-width and increase the height to show the full product image
  • Add a call to action button on the banner. A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

1.3 Review the recommended products section

X-Stitchified 2020-11-06 08-17-47.png

There are some recommendations here:

• Change the heading, for example, "Recommended Products"
  • Move the View all button closer to the product sections
  • Remove blank space

1.4 Review the Introduction section

I recommend you should move the introduction under the banner image so customers can know you immediately, this helps to increase the trust in them.

I include my template example here so you can consult the structure and design

Centic R2 – PageFly 2020-09-25 08-37-39.png

1.5 Add more customer's review

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop!

I see that you have only 1 review so I recommend you can add more. You can check the available testimonial element here, just drag and drop it and you can edit as you want. 

So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. They can be placed for eac

1.6 Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.

I also notice that you put your store's social media on the footer but it is less attractive, therefore I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed. 

1.7 Adding direct links for the "Return Policies" And "Shipping Infor" on the footer

• Many customers want to know the return policies as well as shipping info before making purchases. And this is crucial to their decision on whether to purchase products in your store. And they are likely to find it on the footer so it's necessary to add this information. 
  • Shipping policy is important because many customers want to know the shipping options available to them before they committed to adding a product to the cart page and go to the checkout page

A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

In the holiday season such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc, I prepared a master guide with unique marketing tips and some checklists to help to most out of those holidays.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1
Hello! Thank you so much! That's all fabulous advice!! Super helpful! I will look into it all this evening!!
(Sorry for the short response, I'm at work right now!)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
393 41 131

Hi @xiaobai

Have seen your store, and I have some comments for you:

- Add a CTA button for your banner, and I hope you can have a better photo that can show your business vibe and your products. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1604626021155.png

- Add Quickview or Quickshop buttons for your products to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1604626128162.png

- I think you only use some big titles in italics, others should be normal. The title like Collections can be "Collections".

You can see the same issue in the next section. 

And why on your menu, I cannot see the collections navigation part.

ConveyLego0612_2-1604626445415.png

- On your footer, you should add some QuickLinks like Policy, FAQs, Contact Us,... There are parts that help you increase your social proof. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1604626708612.png

- On your product pages, you can see there are some problems here:

+ Add the Quantity section 

+ You can see texts in italics look quite annoying

+ Add title for your description 

+ Have more Upsell and Cross-sell methods

ConveyLego0612_4-1604626929837.png

- Have seen your Instagram account, however, and it has much good content and many product photos. I think you can consider having a shoppable Instagram gallery that shows Instagram content. 

Check this app SHoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one with ease. 

- Consider having live chat support to improve your customer service. WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your friends. 

App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that. 

- I think you need to have one page that tells your story about your business. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1
Wow thank you! You people are awesome. I wish I'd been on this forum sooner!! Actually I'm not really sure how to do some of these things you've both mentioned, got a lot to figure out!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
393 41 131

Hi @xiaobai

Don't worry. I'm here and I have some suggestions for you:

- The CTA button is allowed to be added in the theme customization. Remember to fill the link that you want to lead your customers to it. I prefer you to guide your customers to the catalog page. 

- About Quickview buttons, you can find some third-party apps that will help you do that. I think this is a suitable app Qimify Quick View by Qimify Apps.  It has a free plan for you to try it out. 

- About the texts, I think you know where to fix it. 

- Here is where you can add your Quick Links.

ConveyLego0612_0-1604630768950.png

- About Upsell and Cross-Sell, there are three apps that I think you need to consider. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1604630929527.png

- About our app, I suggest you start with the Instagram app, after that, you can use the app Whatsapp later. The app has live chat support so we always are willing to help you.

Hope this helps!

Thank you, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1
Thank you!! I really appreciate it!!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
730 17 203

Hi @xiaobai !

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Thank you so much for the advice!! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1428 73 244

Hello @xiaobai, here is the feedback:

- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- You should change the app.

- Add a footer menu. Add quick links like About us, privacy policy, shipping policy, returns & refund policy.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like