New store feedback request

Solved
Ne-vapes
Tourist
5 0 0
Hi I have recently set up a new store and just looking for some feedback, good and bad. The url is www.ne-vapes.co.uk

Any advice would be appreciated
0 Likes

Dear Ne-vapes,

Congratulation for your store.

We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

1. Improve your store loading speed for mobile. Now it is 12/100 for mobile which is poor.

nevapes.png

2. A slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing.  Example of Good Header

3. Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales.

4. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc.  Example of Good Collection Page 

5. A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.  Example of Nice Home page

6. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page

7. Header and Footer Area need to Improve

8. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

9 .You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )

10.  Add banner slider with CTA button at Homepage

11. Add Faqs page

12. Logo need to improve

13. Images of products are not good

14. Do some basic seo.

If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes

@Ne-vapes ,

I just had a look at your website. Good work! below are some of my thoughts:

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Product Page: Product page could be more organized. Product description formatting should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information. You can insert images into a carousel. 

About Us Page: It would be nice if you create a page about us in the footer or it can be displayed at the top right portion of the header.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is very poor only 16%. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

cad.png

Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

Web-Fonts: Adding different fonts can completely change the balance and tone of the design. Choose a font that is easier to read even from further away.

Social Media: Integrating social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users. 

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
733 73 131

Hi @Ne-vapes,

Hyde here from Shopify. Great job on the store! I have a few suggestions:

1) Your logo could be a little bigger. There's a lot of dead space in your header and you also want your logo to be immediately identifiable. So perhaps you could create a bigger version and upload it?
20-04-uidks-x6urn

2) You could create a "Contact Us" page for your store to encourage trust from your customers!

20-04-y0tzl-lojo3

3) Great that you have an About Us page. Here's some advice as to what an About Us page should contain. As your website offers you the opportunity to give your customer visual "food", I'd recommend maybe including some imagery in there. You could source images from our Burst stock library, or upload some of your own.

20-04-m3kqu-0bgxr

4) Your About Us page and Blog Posts are also slightly hidden away. Perhaps you want to foreground them on your homepage, which you can do (depending on your theme) by using a Blog section or Image with Text?

20-04-jlnww-imke9

5) Also, give some thought to the color palette and whether it is the most emotionally appealing to your target customers. After all, the color theme of your store is pretty important. There’s actually a pretty good discussion about that in this help doc.

I hope that all helps.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Ne-vapes
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi 

Thank you for all the tips. I am currently using the Venture Theme. I am wondering if there is a better option to use for my store? Thank you

0 Likes
HelpfulBeing
Pathfinder
107 6 22

Hi @Ne-vapes ,

I can see that you are having information regarding shipping, returns and refund policy which is very important to have to increase trust among shoppers.

Here are some suggestions that you can consider :

1. Social media links could be added.

2. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.

3. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Your product page is going to need some work... pretty basic right now:

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

2. Move "Checkout Securely With" to your footer and clean up your page design

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. Work on the format and layout of your product description as it can be neater and easier on the eyes to read

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes