New store feedback

Andres93
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi,

We would like to get some feedback on our newly opened store. It's a 1 product store. It's been running for a while but we are always trying to improve it.

www.zeroxpro.com

Thanks a lot,

Felipe.

Nick_AdRoll
Shopify Partner
34 0 9

Love your store and design. A few suggestions: 1. Replace your Hero image. It is a little blurry and too big. 2. Get an email capture tool. Might as well collect emails to send offers and retarget them. 3. Change the button on the bottom of the page from view all to view since you have one product
4. Try to highlight your reviews more. Maybe provide some example reviews on your homepage.

Hope this helps!

AdRoll is currently offering a 90 day free trial for our growth plan. Check us out: https://www.adroll.com/pricing

Nicholas Bennett
DWaterhawk
Tourist
6 1 4

Being new to the Shopify community, your site is the first I am giving feedback to.  I have to say I like the layout of your site.  It took a while to open though and the table at the bottom took even longer for the pictures to come up.  

Good luck with your shop

D

LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
248 44 152

Hey there, @Andres93!

Congrats on the new store! Let’s see what we can do.

Before we dive in, I want you to see my first impression of your store. This is what I see above the fold using my computer: 

Zeroxpro-blurred.png

A few things:

1. I have no idea what you’re selling! I don’t know Zerox Pro, and the hero image isn’t helping at all. 
  2. I’m immediately asked if I want to show notifications, which again - I don’t even know what you sell, not to mention commit to notifications!
  3. While I like live chat in general, there needs to be some timing adjustments here. I just landed on the page, and I’m asked if there’s anything you can help me with. Normally, I would be happy that you asked. However, if I just came to your store, I don’t have questions yet. Just adjust the timing a bit. 

For the homepage, especially if there’s any chance a customer could land on this page, update that hero image and add a CTA. Help customers understand that it’s an air filter. It takes up my homepage view above the fold, meaning if I landed on it, I wouldn’t know why I should scroll down to learn more.

I would use session recordings, which act like a DVR for your website, to see how your visitors are interacting with your website. Maybe I’m alone in this, and most people who come to your website have no issues. Or maybe my experience is what a lot of them have. Heatmaps, which show you where people click, will help you see how far people are scrolling and where they click.

You may find that you need to lose a few elements on your homepage or rearrange it a bit.

I do love that you have a technology page though! If I’m serious about buying, this is the page I would want to see. If you used auto invite with your live chat, you could trigger a chat invitation for people who stayed on this page too long.

On to your product pages!
I like the simplicity of your product page. While your homepage didn’t sell me on the air purifiers, your product page does it well. It’s simple to read, shows exactly how many products are in stock and highlights that free shipping. It may be a bit too long, but heatmaps will show you if it is.

My only suggestions:
1.  Make sure the color updates the quantity in stock.
2. Remove the instagram feed from your product page. It just adds extra length and isn’t needed. 

Really, you’re headed the right direction. Other than that first impression, I really like your design. Your product pages in particular were easy to use. I love that! In the end, visitor behavior will help you see what’s stopping your visitors from moving through your store. Lucky Orange has session recordings, heatmaps, live chat and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps. Good luck, Felipe! 

Cheers -

Danny from Lucky Orange

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
Andres93
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank you all for your feedback! We really appreciate your advises and we applied to our store most of them!

Thanks again.

Felipe.

0 Likes