New store is up!

Solved
Doronis
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi guys!

Just launched a new store for my digital book(s) would love to hear your thoughts about growing my audience etc’

www.doronis.com

Thanks!!

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1105 74 179

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Doronis.

Tira, here. Congrats on launching your store and welcome to the Shopify Community!

Thank you for sharing your store with the community. I took a look at your store and I'm happy to provide you with some feedback:

1) I think your store looks good, it is easy to navigate and it's nice that you have your featured product on your homepage. I recommend adding a preview or excerpt of your product so that your customers can get an insight of what your product would look like, as they are downloading a digital product and may want to "try" your product before making a purchase. 

2) It may be a good idea to add more value to your product description through video or added text. Check out our blog post: 9 Ways to Write Product Descriptions that Inform and Persuade Your Customers to add a description that focuses on your ideal buyer, using sensory phrases, and appealing to your customers' imagination. For some product video ideas, we have a blog post that covers why Google loves video, how they captivate, and how others are using video for their businesses: How to Use Video to Increase Conversions and Sales in Your Ecommerce Business.

3) I noticed that you have a huge social following on your linked Instagram account on the bottom of your store's page. Are your current customers coming to your store from your social media? The reason I ask, is because you may want to expand your target audience to those outside of your following, and so I would recommend including an About Us page to convey who you are and what your story is to your visitors. Check out our blog post on writing an About Us page, here: The Untapped Potential of About Us Pages (And How to Write Your Own).

Let me know how these tips resonate with you! I would also love to know, who is your target audience?   

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
542 50 199

Hi @Doronis

Congratulations on your new store! Really appreciate your journey!

I think I have some 1 big suggestion for you. For now, you're only selling one product, so I think the landing page is more suitable than a normal homepage. 

If you don't know what is landing page. You can search the keyword on Google. 

You can see an example of a landing page here: Shoppable Instagram Gallery

Also, I see your Instagram and it has so many photos that tell your story, right? So don't miss a chance to show that to your customers. Just create an Instagram gallery and you will be able to do that. 

Check out the app above, it will help you do that. 

Hope this helps!

Thank you, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
925 25 309

Hi @Doronis !

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Add a favicon

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise to work in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1207 61 366

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here  

First of all, congratulations on starting new online business! 

You mentioned you would like to grow your audience, but you haven't mentioned who is your target customer - hobby photographers based in NY? City bloggers? Social media influencers? The more details you know about who you'd like o reach, the more clarification you'll have in terms where to find them: which Facebook groups they participate in, which Instagram profiles they follow etc. 

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve complete website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/  

Best regards,

Maggie

Rock Paper Copy

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
Doronis
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you SO MUCH!!

Doron

Doronis
Tourist