New store looking for feedback

Tourist
4 0 0
Recently launched and looking for some constructive feedback please.

Thanks in advance

www.thistlesleepsolutions.com
0 Likes
2 0 1

Looking good

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1540 12 147

Hello,

I just had look into your store. I observed few things in your website.
Your products Gallery Image sizes are not in equal like https://www.thistlesleepsolutions.com/products/sleepangel-microfibre-pillows, Modify it to equal dimensions.
And you can add Instagram page link under Instagram icon. And align equal dimensions under collections page, I mean check this image https://snag.gy/OdLuxK.jpg. Otherwise, Great work you have done on your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Tourist
4 0 0
Thanks for the feedback Appfreaker, I’ll get the images resized 👍🏼
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 235

Hi Paul20570,

General
  • I can see that you have your contact information listed at the footer of your site. This is easily accessible which is super important
  • I spotted was that there is no contact us page. A contact us page is something I would recommend as it shows your store visitors that you are open to being contacted in any situation and that you are making it as simple as possible for people to contact you should they need to and further adding/ building the trust barrier with your store.
Homepage
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
Product
  • No related product list. It is very helpful in improving your cross sales so i suggest provide featured collections or related product list.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
2 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Make your customer testimonials standout more on the page

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

5. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Tourist
4 0 0
Very helpful feedback, thanks very much fnLabs!
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0
Super detailed feedback, thanks Duane!
0 Likes