New store needs your feedback

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey everyone

I have just run a new store www.mokshafit.com  

I am totally new on this field and would love to hear your precious suggestions and feedbacks.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,
I guess the link you have shared is broken. 

Screenshot_2020-03-13_13-40-49.png

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
253 24 102

Hi @Mokshafit 

Congratulations on your first store! I have to say though the yoga selling niche is quite populated with competitors, however,  the good thing is that the demand is also growing. You are doing a decent job for being a newbie. And we have all been there, and let me tell you, you will learn a lot along the way. As for now, here are some tips to help improve the site. 

1) Use the same letter case. Some titles are upper case and some are lower, at the moment

2)make the resolution of the hero banner higher 

3) Remove the NO Reviews sign from the collections and make them display only if there have been reviews left. 

4) Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

5)Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

For Reviews, Discounts, Social Login, Instagram and some other great tools you can use Growave. It is an all-in-one marketing platform that helps reach customers and start converting:) 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post or reach out to me for more help. 

Best of luck!

Aiza

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Hi @Mokshafit,

Congratulations on the new store! Its Amazing! Good Work! I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and is visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Home page: I like your homepage flow but it would be great if you featureless product on Featured collection. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website so homepage content should be strategically decided.

Product page: You can insert images into a carousel. Also, provide detailed product description. You can display product details using tabs.

Multiple Payment Options: Make it easy for your customers to pay. Provide as many payment options as possible.

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

I hope you like my feedback!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey Sarthak, Its working well here, will you please try again?

www.mokshafit.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
130 5 26

Hi @Mokshafit ,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Your store's header menu is not looking professional. Some of the menus are full capital letters and some not. Similarly, some sub-menus are starting in capital letters (Yoga Mats) and some not (yoga accessories). Make menu letter case consistent.

2. Add About Us and Contact Us as separate links/menu instead of including as submenus, probably add those links in the footer.

3. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.

4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

6. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products. 

I also did a flare check on your site. You don't have any results indexed by Google. But your website has 32+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Mokshafit

Congratulations on taking the first step in the world of online business. I just went through your store and impressed with your efforts in designing the store. Still, there are certain things that can be improved for better conversion.

1. The cases in the submenu's text (under the main menu: yoga, meditation, exercise)  are inconsistent. It's a very minor thing to notice but a little professionalism is always required. 

screenshot-www.mokshafit.com-2020.03.13-14_33_58.pngscreenshot-www.mokshafit.com-2020.03.13-14_36_24.png

2. The collection "exercise" does not redirect to the specific collection page.

screenshot-www.mokshafit.com-2020.03.13-14_58_55.png

3. A very font family could be set for a better look and feel keeping the buyer's journey in mind.

4. In the storefront, we can add more sections like: on sale products, bestsellers, shop's recommendations, etc to make it easy for our visitors to explore. Instagram feeds can be added as well.

5. Uniformity in the design is preferred.

screenshot-www.mokshafit.com-2020.03.13-15_10_35.png

For more points to play with, go through the 5 min read: http://bit.ly/2GPJ8Ie.

In case you have any doubts, feel free to reach out to me. 

Thanks

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1504 93 331

Hey Mokshafit,

Congratulations on the launch of your new store! To achieve more, you need to look into the following aspects mentioned below as follows:

1. Desire your information to be more secure! "Log in" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  2. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  3. Desiring site popularity! add "New Arrivals" to it and help to keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well.
  4. The search landing page is disabled.
  5. To improve customer decisiveness, product reviews must be added below each item.
  6. "Limited time offers" can be offered in the form of discounts or coupon codes to help attract better customer attention.
  7. For better customer interaction, a contact form is a must in the "Contact Us" section.
  8. "About us" section should be descriptive. Add some images to make it look more defined and depictive.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  11. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wishing you all the luck and fortune for the days to come.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
367 42 75

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I can see that you've received a number of great suggestions already. You've done a lovely job so far, I just have a few points I'd like to make that I feel would improve your store: 

• Inconsistent capitalization in your navigation needs to be fixed up. It is inconsistent across the entire navigation.
  • Your product descriptions also read like they were written by a non-native English speaker, with multiple grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors. It is essential that these are reviewed. 
  • There is too much empty space in your footer
  • There are no articles in your blog, which there should be prior to launch. Try to include at least a few articles for your store launch. 
  • Also, when I take an item to checkout I'm present with different shipping options, but no detail on what sets them apart? Is one faster than the other, and what have heavy goods got to do with a customer choosing a shipping weight? It doesn't make a lot of sense. This is my most important point, and one that I think you should revise. You can learn to set up shipping rates here

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like