This is an accepted solution.
Congratulations on your first store! I have to say though the yoga selling niche is quite populated with competitors, however, the good thing is that the demand is also growing. You are doing a decent job for being a newbie. And we have all been there, and let me tell you, you will learn a lot along the way. As for now, here are some tips to help improve the site.
1) Use the same letter case. Some titles are upper case and some are lower, at the moment
2)make the resolution of the hero banner higher
3) Remove the NO Reviews sign from the collections and make them display only if there have been reviews left.
4) Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
5)Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
For Reviews, Discounts, Social Login, Instagram and some other great tools you can use Growave. It is an all-in-one marketing platform that helps reach customers and start converting:)
Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post or reach out to me for more help.
Best of luck!
This is an accepted solution.
Congratulations on the new store! Its Amazing! Good Work! I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking.
Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and is visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.
Home page: I like your homepage flow but it would be great if you featureless product on Featured collection. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website so homepage content should be strategically decided.
Product page: You can insert images into a carousel. Also, provide detailed product description. You can display product details using tabs.
Multiple Payment Options: Make it easy for your customers to pay. Provide as many payment options as possible.
Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.
Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.
I hope you like my feedback!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Hi @Mokshafit ,
I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Your store's header menu is not looking professional. Some of the menus are full capital letters and some not. Similarly, some sub-menus are starting in capital letters (Yoga Mats) and some not (yoga accessories). Make menu letter case consistent.
2. Add About Us and Contact Us as separate links/menu instead of including as submenus, probably add those links in the footer.
3. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
I also did a flare check on your site. You don't have any results indexed by Google. But your website has 32+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Congratulations on taking the first step in the world of online business. I just went through your store and impressed with your efforts in designing the store. Still, there are certain things that can be improved for better conversion.
1. The cases in the submenu's text (under the main menu: yoga, meditation, exercise) are inconsistent. It's a very minor thing to notice but a little professionalism is always required.
2. The collection "exercise" does not redirect to the specific collection page.
3. A very font family could be set for a better look and feel keeping the buyer's journey in mind.
4. In the storefront, we can add more sections like: on sale products, bestsellers, shop's recommendations, etc to make it easy for our visitors to explore. Instagram feeds can be added as well.
5. Uniformity in the design is preferred.
For more points to play with, go through the 5 min read: http://bit.ly/2GPJ8Ie.
In case you have any doubts, feel free to reach out to me.
Congratulations on the launch of your new store! To achieve more, you need to look into the following aspects mentioned below as follows:
Wishing you all the luck and fortune for the days to come.
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I can see that you've received a number of great suggestions already. You've done a lovely job so far, I just have a few points I'd like to make that I feel would improve your store: