Beautiful store, love the concept and designing of your store! Kudos
You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise, a few tweaks and turns can help you reach your desired destination in no time.
I have a few recommendations for you, I hope my insights will be of help to you.
As per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below.
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful.
Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.
I have just visited your online store! Overall, I think it is well-organized and pretty! You should be proud of it :)
Actually, there are different reasons for low conversion rate! Here are some suggestion for you to improve it!
- In stead of showing so many products in your homepage, you should add some sections to show what are the unique selling points of your products? Why people should buy your watches? You need to have more engagements with your website visitors before converting them into your customers.
- Add the testimonial sections to build the trust of customers. Actually, when people see that others love your products, they are more willing to make their purchases. The great reviews play important roles in the buying decisions of your customers.
2. Add more delivery option
Do you know that high shipping cost is the main reason why customers abandon their carts? Another factor related to the low conversion rate is long shipping time. A few days of waiting can be a deal breaker for shoppers. These are just 2 signs that your online store needs store pickup, which removes the delivery process, and allows customers personally visit the store to pick up their orders. You can read the checklist to know more about it and identify whether your online store needs store pickup or not.
3. Reduce the height of page footer and header
As I see, your page header and footer are too large, so it may reduce the space for page content. It means that you can only show limited content in your page. In addition, it may make your website less professional.
I hope that these above feedback are helpful for you! <3
Have a nice day!
Hey Time Keepers 2019,
"Almost two-thirds of shoppers leave items in their cart without making a purchase leading to a huge loss of potential sales". The main reason behind this is uneasy site navigation and wrong-site layout. The ultimate solution is "Site Optimization".Take care of a few points mentioned below for the same:
I hope your issue gets resolved.
Hey @Timekeepers2019 family
Welcome to the Shopify family! I hope you’re thriving.
I agree with some of the advice that has been given in the comments above. You need to improve the experience of your website to improve your conversions.
Have to tried something like Hotjar to track your user behavior? There might be a specific reason/point where users might be dropping off. You should do some observations and find out.
Other than that, my observations on your website:
I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!
I didn't see it mentioned yet so I'll add 3 key branding points:
1) Use a proper domain instead of "timekeepers2019.myshopify.com". It appears as a placeholder and not a thriving business.
2) Invest in a professional graphic logo that gives the emotion you want your audience to feel, represents your brand, and is easily recognizable (people often need to interact with your brand multiple times).
- You can work with a designer to articulate your vision... My opinion isn't that important because I'm not your audience, but from an objective position I recommend a graphic instead of a T for your logo, and have something that incorporates a watch in it. Design is preference based, just sharing my opinion on this one, it doesn't feel like a high quality brand's logo to me.
3) Create a compelling About page, include pictures, and show personality on why you exist. I don't think competing on price is a good idea. If your products are cheaper than expected, it lessens the quality appeal.
On a design note, I would change:
- Your site background color to white so it's consistent with most ecommerce sites. Being different is great, but as a new brand you might want to start with the fundamentals before changing. You can A/B test to be sure, or if your conversion rate is 2% or higher then you're ok.
- Use a sans-serif font for at least the majority of your text. Sans-serif is designed for easier online reading. Serif fonts can fatigue your user's eyes, leading to a subconscious desire to not stay on site as long.
I sell quality watches .from multiple suppliers there all genuine and have tags paperwork and boxes
But carnt seem to understand why I have a high abandoned cart rate
I'm giving best possible price free shipping
Can somebody please have a look at my website and give me some feedback as to what could be the problem 👍 any feedback welcomed
All issues will be resolved with your feedback
The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.