New store... would love some feedback!

Tourist
3 0 0

Hi, I launched my new store 2 months ago and would love some feedback to help with conversions. I'm getting a lot of traffic to my site but struggling to convert to sales.  I've watched a lot of You Tubes and read articles with tips and I'm not finding anything obvious that I'm doing wrong... Thank you!

https://www.mimistore.co.za

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 237

Hi AmyMimi,

Store looks great needs some improvement. Your logo is amazing.

General
  • Increase the visibility of your collections will make it easier for your visitors to navigate your store. The easier they can find the products, the higher the chance they will make a purchase.
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
Homepage
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
  • You can add a live chat section instead of Facebook messenger, which is not at all suggested. It could be really irritating to go to messenger and fill credentials just for clearing some doubts.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks for the feedback, I'll look into those tips!

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

I notice your price are in Rupia i guess? I think that might hold back customers, dollar or euro are better

@AmyMimi wrote:

Hi, I launched my new store 2 months ago and would love some feedback to help with conversions. I'm getting a lot of traffic to my site but struggling to convert to sales.  I've watched a lot of You Tubes and read articles with tips and I'm not finding anything obvious that I'm doing wrong... Thank you!

https://www.mimistore.co.za

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 12

Hi,

Some suggestions on your website,

It could look more better if all the products in the collection page maintain same dimensions and a plane background. It creates a good sight on your products.

There are around 60 products on your catalog. Adding more products helps customers to browse your website consistently and purchase among them.

Improve your navigation menu, keep it stick over top when the customer scrolls down the page inorder to go back top to search your catalog.

Some important links you can check over to improve your sales

Good Luck..
Dropcl

https://apps.shopify.com/dropshipping-3
1 Like
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi @JimmyShopify , thanks for your feedback. Pricing is in South African Rands (ZAR), as I'm a South African based store, so pricing in Dollars or Euros would not be right for my main market. 

0 Likes
Trailblazer
190 16 58

Hi there,

Congrats on your store, it looks nice and the colors are nice as well.

But when I was browsing, it didn't offer me to stay or engage in your store, even if the design is good, but you don't retain customers on your website, it won't worth it.

Therefore, since you activated the accounts, try to offer them a discount for subscribing/creating an account on your store, from now on you will get their email addresses for further campaigns. Also, you can come up with campaigns to share the site on social media or give some incentives to users who have left the review as an example.

Hope the information above helps.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
1 Like