New store

Malisupply
1 0 0

Hi guys, could you please take time to check my new website and give me a feedback, thanks 

https://malisupply.myshopify.com

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2800 163 519

Hello @Malisupply, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

- Add trending, new, recently viewed products on the home page. Give product recommendations by personalizing the customer's shopping experience. 

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add reviews on the product page.

Engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce the Customer Churn Rate i.e a percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you need any help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
waytoapps
Pathfinder
120 12 59

Hi

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few points which you can work on it.

Make a Sticky Header So that Customers can navigate easily on Header section.

Adjust Shop now Button on the hero banner, as in the first slide it is blended in the Background image.

There are no reviews on your Products. Add customers reviews to increase your sales.

Add more related/ Recommended products in the Purchase page to increase your cross sales.

Add terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' checkbox before checkout .As it makes easy for the customers to read your terms and policies.

Thanks

ShopList

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
0 Likes
Arunesh
Pathfinder
74 6 28

Hello @Malisupply 

Hope you are doing well.

Your store looks quite alluring and professional. I've gone through your store thoroughly and I must say I found the user experience very rich and friendly. The website has been designed very meticulously and I am sure, it will be a hit in no time. 

There are very few stores like that of yours on the internet having such a beautiful concept. But I think even a website such elegant as yours need some marketing. Marketing and promotion are the second most important jobs to be done, once you've launched your website.

There were a few shortcomings:

There are product specifications but no descriptions

Use overlay on the banner images as the texts are not visible.

Add Currency Converter if you're targeting customers worldwide.

Try adding popups with the latest offers and discounts.

Add collections like 'New Products', 'Trending', 'On Sale' etc on the home page.

We at Descrii offer similar services to start-ups at a very reasonable price range. Our team consists of some very talented professionals. And we will be obliged if you give us a chance to be a part of the beautiful journey of your store that lies ahead. 

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
0 Likes