New store

1 0 0

Please give me feedback on my store realboujee.com been open for 2 months and no sales..thanks

0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand. This is going to help tie your site together

2. I would show less product on your homepage and make it shorter

3. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, contact us, and shipping policy...they don't need to be in your main footer

4. The products in the footer don't work style wise and can be hard to see

Product Page Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Some product titles can be cut off when I look at them on mu 13" mac

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia: TakeSomeRisk.com. We can also help with a/b testing, CRO and analytics.
1 Like

Hi!

Firstly I’d like to say thanks for being so brave in posting up your site on this forum, I think it's a great way to start, and being open to getting some help!

I’d like to add that I think your photo images are pretty good! And they’re attractive, I guess a possible reason for lack of conversion could be due to the site’s presentation. So perhaps we could work on that.

Here are a couple of tweaks you could consider making to help optimise your customer’s experience when they enter your site.

Homepage

Fonts:
Perhaps reconsider your font choice to match the style of your website, Lato looks good for your headers, perhaps you could switch Kalam to match your header.

Could also try and adjust the font size because your banner images are quite large, and the font sizes could match it to bring in better use of space.

Your store’s best sellers segment has lower contrast in colours so your text and content don’t stand out as much, it also seems to merge into the footer, would be great to have a clear differentiator.

Looking at your site holistically perhaps you could reduce the number of products on the homepage as well to make it look cleaner and feature the products you’d like to stand out.

Product page

There are some segments that have default placeholders in the Page titles

Your product headers are being cut off for some reason on my laptop as well

Consider changing the font colour of your collection feature at the bottom as the green blends in a little too much with the white backdrop.

You could also add in a reviews/comment section to help boost customer’s trust in the products when others have commented on it!

Cheers! Hope this helps you bring more sales to your storefront! Thanks for reaching once again!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1459 4 125

Hello,

I just had look into your website, Good work you have done on your website. But some of the things I have observed. You have the Facebook Icon under footer section, It's not redirecting to your store Facebook page check it and Add your stores Facebook page link. And your Store product view page not looking good, And the text is very dull Check this image https://snag.gy/CcqyTv.jpg.
And Gallery Image sizes are not in equal dimensions Check it. You can add item reviews it helps to increasing of sales from visitors.
And check this image https://snag.gy/hZMeRH.jpg, When I open the image it's redirects to warning message Check it and modify it. You can regularly promote your products through social media and increase your viewers, It helps for increasing of your sales.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Tourist
31 0 13

Hi,

I suggest to smaller the logo size, its creating the empty space in the header section which looks a bit odd with that white space.

The classic products section just above the footer represents that you are promoting someone else products. If those are also yours then its good but this might effects your sales.

Need more information about the products. I suggest to add few more lines to your product descriptions as it can be reliable for the customers to purchase. And also it can help you in SEO

Hope that all helps and All the Best,

Dropcl

https://apps.shopify.com/dropshipping-3
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
205 20 108

Hi Moche1204,

General
  • It cover a lot of space in the header so i recommend make the logo a bit smaller.
  • Use a professional email address like hello@shopaddress.com or info@shopaddress.com, instead of a generic email address like Gmail or Yahoo.
Homepage
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • You may want to look at removing some of the extra content displayed on your homepage. When there is too much text or images on the homepage it can feel too busy and overwhelming to your customers.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes