New store

Highlighted
9 0 0

I am launching my store soon, 

still, needs some time to spend on my product description, but please I need your opinion about the products I've added 

https://www.benzersizstore.com/

happy to hear your comments :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Optimize your product landing page for Facebook ads and SEO

3. Product page design need to change

4. Create your own logo

5. Add Review Section

6. Add youtube video for the product.

Need more tips? Please contact us here: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/

Select "Get Expert Guidance"

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

@Shopify Experts Directory: https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Amr_Turkey,

General
  • Your store doesn't have a favicon. A favicon is a small, iconic image that represents your website. Favicons are most often found in the tab of your web browser. You can find information to how you can add here.
  • The first impression is incredibly important for your online store. A great logo helps this impression. There are many great auto logo creators for free such as Hatchful.
  • The about us page has a very small content. I recommend to update with more content, what is the motivation doing this, why you are doing it. Share your native photos of your store and team.
Homepage
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.
  • I think the hero image on your homepage doesn't represent your brand enough, use another image.
Product
  • I suggest adding a related product list, it helps to improve cross sales and the time spent on your store.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
433 45 85

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us.

You've made a great start to your store! There are some areas that definitely need improvement in terms of design and pages. I've suggested some tips for you below. I'd strongly recommend taking these tips into consideration to help you make your first sale!

1) Website images: the slideshow image of the grey wall isn't communicating to the customer what your site is offering. This is a full-page sized image, so it needs to be something attractive and immediately communicates the mission statement for your store.

2) Proofreading the language: you could get someone to proofread your About Us to make sure it's following English grammar conventions.

3) Logo and Branding: your store could do with a logo and a colour scheme. Both of these design elements give a sense of consistency to your store that is currently missing. We actually have a cool logo maker called Hatchful that you can use.

4) In terms of products, who is your target audience? You seem to have a lot of different niches on the store, and traditionally stores that try to sell in multiple niches out the gate struggle. Are you a jewellery store? Are you a pets store? Are you a tech store? It's hard to tell what the mission is here, and who exactly you are selling to. Identifying who you are selling to and what problem you are solving for them is vital when starting a new business.

Is this your first store? You've made a great start!

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1704 107 372

Hi Amr_Turkey,

Your site is great.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. On Homepage, add view all option under all collection sections.
  2. Add collection page menu to let people know all the varieties you have when they land on the website.
  3. You can add social media links, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram on the site header or footer.
  4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together
  5. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search
  6. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value
  7. Add a Sale page, I can see you have products on discounted price.
  8. You can add Sitemap on the site footer, it’s good for SEO purpose.
  9. I can see that you are using default search for Shopify which is pretty basic considering that it shows empty result page even for simple search queries, for eg.https://www.benzersizstore.com/search?q=zoomclip. Improving your search experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors. Try using different search solution such as Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Also its free for upto 100 products. 

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes