I am launching my store soon,
still, needs some time to spend on my product description, but please I need your opinion about the products I've added
happy to hear your comments :)
Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.
1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop
2. Optimize your product landing page for Facebook ads and SEO
3. Product page design need to change
4. Create your own logo
5. Add Review Section
6. Add youtube video for the product.
Need more tips? Please contact us here: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/
Select "Get Expert Guidance"
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us.
You've made a great start to your store! There are some areas that definitely need improvement in terms of design and pages. I've suggested some tips for you below. I'd strongly recommend taking these tips into consideration to help you make your first sale!
1) Website images: the slideshow image of the grey wall isn't communicating to the customer what your site is offering. This is a full-page sized image, so it needs to be something attractive and immediately communicates the mission statement for your store.
2) Proofreading the language: you could get someone to proofread your About Us to make sure it's following English grammar conventions.
3) Logo and Branding: your store could do with a logo and a colour scheme. Both of these design elements give a sense of consistency to your store that is currently missing. We actually have a cool logo maker called Hatchful that you can use.
4) In terms of products, who is your target audience? You seem to have a lot of different niches on the store, and traditionally stores that try to sell in multiple niches out the gate struggle. Are you a jewellery store? Are you a pets store? Are you a tech store? It's hard to tell what the mission is here, and who exactly you are selling to. Identifying who you are selling to and what problem you are solving for them is vital when starting a new business.
Is this your first store? You've made a great start!
Your site is great.
I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.
I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
May it rains customers and orders,
|an hour ago|
|2 hours ago|
|2 hours ago|