New to Shopify, Need my store to be Critiqued

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hey special Shopify Community

I've recently decided to try my hand at drop-shipping, In my 9-5 i am an IT Engineer and i've previously owned a florist with an eCommerce website too (i never had much say in design or development unfortunately) My store is only selling 1 product but not converting at all so i need your constructive criticism on areas to improve as you know better than i do.

www.selfieszn.com

Thanks for looking guys I really appreciate any tips going

Best Wishes

Luke Boyd

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

I ran a few Facebook ads just to try and get a feel of it all and see if there would be any conversions then figure out what i was doing wrong.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
200 13 68

Hi @Lboy !

Welcome to Shopify family. 

When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise to work in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services.

Your shop does not look so informative, and fully finished, as you are selling only 1 item. I like your hero banner, your images. Your theme looks very nice. However, you either need to add more products, or to work in partnership. 

It is really great, that you have review options - it is a social proof. You have a great start, but you need to do something to bring you more sales.

I recommend you to implement Instagram galleries on your homepage of the store, as you already have one account . Social media nowadays is very popular. You also need to enhance your brand awareness, it will be great, if social media influencer will advertise your shop and recommend - for sure it will bring more sales to you.

For conversion - we offer referral program. 

I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

Check Growave app - it has 6 features, that will help you to bring more sales, conversion, and have an excellent customer base.

Good luck.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1893 37 224

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You have only one niche? You can increase your niche. Selling an single item in existing conditions is a matter of concern. Your thought was good. Selling in a store with few thousand items are very low in sales, How are you selling the same thing? I mean How are you getting sales from single item? Once you can think it.
Otherwise, Great work you have done on your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @Lboy ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Thanks ill have a look

Yes it seems that the general consensus is that i need more products and a blog and to promote more trust.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Thanks very much yes ill increase the number of items it the same niche 

It was my plan to add more products once i got this one of the ground but ill source them sooner

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

You are a Legend thankyou 

Its great to know im not so far off the mark in regards to the look of the store just a few tweaks and yes ill checkout your app kind regards

and have a good day

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
209 9 48

Hi @Lboy welcome to Shopify family 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I totally understand it's really difficult and challenging as well to handle one product store

A couple of feedbacks which might be useful to you :

1. The banner image can be replaced and the hero image can be replaced with other good images related to the website you've got to be extra careful as the banner image decides the theme of the website. These images can be improvised by adding sliding images as well.
2. The logo placement can be shifted from center to top left as most of the customers will memorize the brand way faster when it's placed on left as everyone is habituated with the habit of reading from left to right. 
3. The header menu should have logo on the top left About Us Contact Us page which will help customers understand why your brand is unique from others in the market.
4. Engage the audience by writing the blog with good titles and post it on different social media platforms this creates an impression that you are the most knowledgeable and will look up to you for further information.
5. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.  Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
6. A minimum of 3-4 images with different angles which will help the customer to get a detailed view of your gallery with this you can also add a product zoom in to fill the browser window.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer. (Attaching one of your image as a reference)
image_png135224254.png
I hope this helps! Goodluck

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes