Hey special Shopify Community
I've recently decided to try my hand at drop-shipping, In my 9-5 i am an IT Engineer and i've previously owned a florist with an eCommerce website too (i never had much say in design or development unfortunately) My store is only selling 1 product but not converting at all so i need your constructive criticism on areas to improve as you know better than i do.
Thanks for looking guys I really appreciate any tips going
Welcome to Shopify!
May I ask where did you advertise your store?
I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You have only one niche? You can increase your niche. Selling an single item in existing conditions is a matter of concern. Your thought was good. Selling in a store with few thousand items are very low in sales, How are you selling the same thing? I mean How are you getting sales from single item? Once you can think it.
Otherwise, Great work you have done on your website.
Hello @Lboy ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @Lboy welcome to Shopify family
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I totally understand it's really difficult and challenging as well to handle one product store
A couple of feedbacks which might be useful to you :
1. The banner image can be replaced and the hero image can be replaced with other good images related to the website you've got to be extra careful as the banner image decides the theme of the website. These images can be improvised by adding sliding images as well.
2. The logo placement can be shifted from center to top left as most of the customers will memorize the brand way faster when it's placed on left as everyone is habituated with the habit of reading from left to right.
3. The header menu should have logo on the top left About Us Contact Us page which will help customers understand why your brand is unique from others in the market.
4. Engage the audience by writing the blog with good titles and post it on different social media platforms this creates an impression that you are the most knowledgeable and will look up to you for further information.
5. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
6. A minimum of 3-4 images with different angles which will help the customer to get a detailed view of your gallery with this you can also add a product zoom in to fill the browser window.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer. (Attaching one of your image as a reference)
I hope this helps! Goodluck