I am new to Shopify, and wanted to get some feedback on my store! Here is the link: https://nuwavehairstore.com/
As you look through the store, I have a little side question. I have a "featured product" section on the homepage of the store, but I have no idea how to add to it. I only have one product there at the moment. I want to add a couple more.
hi,hope you doing good
Pay attention to the below tips to improve your sales rate:
1) Instead of static announcement bar, you can have announcement bar slider at the top to showcase all the promotions.
2) Header could be made sticky to make the menu visible while scrolling.
3) I can see there is a single banner as of now. You can have image carousel instead to showcase different collections.
4) faq page missing
5) Social media icons are missing in your store.
6) Tabs can be added on the product page for description, reviews etc.
7) Trust badges can be added to increase the website's credibility.
8) Checkbox for terms and conditions on the Cart page is the great idea to be.
9) You can have Instagram feed as well on the Homepage
10) Footer needs to be organized to look better and smooth.
11) Realted Product
12) Product Reviews are the best way to showcase credibility of the products in your store. You should have it in your store.
13) Checkbox for terms and conditions on the Cart page is the great idea to be.
if you want any customization feel free to reach out.
Hey Nu Wave Hair,
Keep the below-mentioned points for store optimization:
Good work, Keep it up!
The hair back thing....OMG that is the funniest thing have heard in days :D You nailed the first impression. The customer will totally be interested in your brand when seeing that sign.
And yes, you totally need to add a couple more products on the featured collection on the homepage. Have you thought of adding more similar products? It will easier to promote them, and also the more options you have the higher the chance to sell.
Now that a lot of people have been cutting and styling their hair t home, it is the very time to sell scissors and other hair tools. I recommend adding more options, improving the functionality of the site and start running ads.
Besides, here are a couple of things I recommend doing to convert your traffic into sales and to drive more traffic:
1.90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site.
2. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
Congrats on launching your new store! The products look great and I wish you all the best for your venture.
Here a few things I noticed where I feel you can improve your store design
1. Your logo text is not very clear. you can consider removing the background and only keeping the text part of your logo
2. The black text in your home page's first image is not very clear. I feel you can add a transparent black overlay over your image and make the text white
3. Do show more than 1 product in your featured section. Currently, there is only 1 product and gives a feel that it's the only product in your store
4. You can try some upselling apps to make your customers pair your other products while purchasing your hair straightener. This would help you increase your sales volumes
5. Your home page seems very empty. You can add more details about your hair straighter, add testimonials, offers etc to make it more functional.
You can also check out the app I recently launched. You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new etc on your product images using this app. Labels would help you highlight certain products and let your customers choose products quicker. Do share your feedback if you try it :D
App Link: https://bit.ly/36ly69H
Cheers, and wish you all the best for your new venture!
The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.