New to Shopify, would appreciate feedback

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Hi all, I started a Shopify site in Feb http://AllArtApparel.com . I would appreciate some feedback, I get traffic, when I'm running ads I see a few people get to checkout but never fully convert. Any tips, suggestions or unbiased feedback about my store and products would be helpful!
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
39 1 8

@Dee1122 It's a great looking site and nicely done artwork. What you are offering may not be compelling enough to your audience.

How targeted is your traffic? If you have an existing relationship (i.e. social media followers, virtual art show attendees, email subscribers, etc) they'll be much more likely to buy because they get to help support an artist they like when they purchase the product. 

If this is the first visit, it seems unlikely they'll purchase because they need a mug, t-shirt, or artwork. They need to be compelled in some reason.

You could consider offering free digital download assets (phone/desktop backgrounds, print-at-home), for a small selection of products, then building a relationship over time to get them to support you by buying later. 

ecomloop
We help uncommon businesses succeed in the digital economy
Have an interesting project? Send a message or visit ecomloop.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hi Dee1122

Congratulations on your new store page! All Art Apparel looks fabulous already! The website is beautifully done and the catalog is definitely interesting.

In your product catalogue though, I missed seeing any social proof and urgency. Something that would catch my attention and drive me to buy immediately. You could relate to this by thinking of a real life store - when you pass by their window, you'll see their latest collections, top offers and bestseller, isn't it? Well, that's the same for an online store as well!
A suggestion here. You could add some kind of stickers or labels to highlight things like trending, running out fast, back in stock. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that a new visitor ends up buying and experiencing the same joy that you feel when you create and showcase these products!  

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes