New to Shopify! would love feedback on my cat themed shirt store!

Solved
AnthonyZeinoun
Tourist
4 0 2

hey guys been at it for a month now! barely a sale. however i'd love to make it one day so i can be able to give some of my profit to cat shelters.

just a nice feedback would be enough! my store is at : www.catastrophe.shop 

thanks!

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @AnthonyZeinoun , I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. Please let me have some feedback on your store: 

• Sticky header: a sticky header will follow the customers when they scroll down your site. It can be useful for visitors to navigate through your site easier. 
  • Search bar: you can show the search bar in the header instead of an icon. The search bar can be more visible to users. It is also an essential element since many customers will want to search for your store's products.
  • Banner: The heading and CTA are missing on your banner. You can add more messages and CTAs to the banner to provide more information and redirect visitors to other landing pages that you prepared. 

RichardNguyen_0-1607898025328.png

• More CTAs / hover effect: please add more CTAs like Add-to-cart or buy now button to help customers make the purchase faster. Showing the second image when hovering on the product image can provide more information about the product.
  • Product images: So you will need to show more images and videos about those products, at least 3 - 5 images from different angles. It would be best if you can try the clothes and take the picture. Many customers will want to check the real photo of the product.
  • More sections: please show more information like Refund, Shipping, Return or Warranty policies. Many customers will want to read those information before checking your product. Showing that information will keep the customer on the product page.

RichardNguyen_1-1607898025390.png

• Color Swatches: Many products on your sites have more than one color. You can use the color swatches feature instead of the default color variant selector. It can improve the purchasing experience of your store.
  • Size chart: it is one of the most important pieces of information on a fashion store. Customers will buy if they cannot confirm whether it will fit them. Please add this information as a table to give customers clearer information about the size.

That is some of my feedback. Please like or mark solutions to this comment if you find those feedback useful for your store.

Cheer!

Richard

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
551 50 203

Hi @AnthonyZeinoun

Have seen your site and have some suggestions for you:

- At first, your products are great. I love it. Hope you can take this advantage of them. 

- There are some problems here:

+ 1: is your logo should be bigger. 

+ 2: your menu should have more navigation parts like "Contact Us", "Policy", etc. 

+ 3: I think you should change the image because it's not compatible with all devices. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1607915009905.png

- Add Quickview or Quickshop buttons for your products. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1607915350579.png

- I think you can replace this section with an Instagram gallery. If you want to do that, check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help create an amazing gallery. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1607915454215.png

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Quantity section 

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods

+ Detailed description. Size chart and shipping information 

- You're lacking some aspects to increase your social proof. There are some ways to help you do that like having more reviews and more real-life photos. 

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF Invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF Invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @AnthonyZeinoun, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

• The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
  • Create a drop-down menu in the catalog option of the header menu. 
  • Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
  • Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
  • Start using Loyalty rewards, it will help you in customer re-engagement and retention.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.