New to Shopify

Hwhite5366
Tourist
6 0 1

I am new to Shopify and would appreciate honest feedback on my store.  fonefitterz.myshopify.com

Hi @Hwhite5366

Glad to know that you have chosen Shopify for starting your online business! Here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1,  To increase the impression on the hero banner, we should use high quality images. The best size I would recommend is 1200px at least for full-width section.

You can also add Shop Now button on hero banner, as this section attracts the most attention from customers and can help you increase conversion rate. 

PageFly_0-1625193452853.png

2, We can make the most of Feature Product section by:

• Using Product Variants to divide different types of Samsung phone professionally
  • Adding a Add-to-cart or View-more button so customers can start their shopping experience as soon as they find the product attractive
  • Adding secondary hover images so customers can have a better look at the products, and it also makes the store look lively

PageFly_1-1625193452661.png

3, Make sure we don’t leave too much blank space on the page - in this case, the Featured Collection should have at least 3 products to show the diverse products your store can provide

PageFly_2-1625193452700.png

4, Use Color swatch for color variants to make the store look professional and easy to catch up with.

PageFly_3-1625193452741.png

5, Add review/ testimonial section to your product page. This helps increase your store’s trustworthiness and make customers feel at ease when they are buying from your store

If you need a sample for a home page design in phone case, you can refer to our template here: https://pagefly.link/QcwARUjy   

PageFly_4-1625193609306.png

The templates above can be used easily on PageFly page builder, even with a free account. You can take a look at our template gallery to choose what suits you the most.

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy and to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

Hey @Hwhite5366This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign-up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

- Product title written in this way isn't looking good. Make it shorter. 

AiTrillion_0-1625210334709.png

- Add a favicon.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. This will help you in upselling the products.

- Send automatic review request emails and give loyalty points for better conversion. This will help you to collect more reviews. Reviews are very important to build trust with visitors. Add a review section on the product page to display reviews. 

- Announcement bar should be clickable and have a call to action button to make customers take an action. 

- Reach customers directly with the help of push notifications. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
925 25 309

Hi @Hwhite5366 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here! First of all, congratulations on opening a new store, and welcome to Shopify! Here are some recommendations on how to increase sales and drive traffic.

• Install Social Login

Install Social Login and implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using a social media account. This feature provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click. No need for complicated passwords and confirmations through personal e-mail. Moreover, you can use gained data through social login for customer retention and analysis.

• Add more sections

Add more sections to your homepage. For example: New Arrivals, Featured Collection, Reviews, Blog, Rewards, etc

• Add chatbot

Include chatbot for providing support. In case of any questions regarding accessories/phone cases/delivery, you can easily answer them.

333.png

• Add wishlist

Offering a wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. Since you offer various designs and colour options, I recommend adding a wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy, which will help you identify the most popular phone cases and colors.

444.png

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post or marking it as a solution.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards&Loyalty, Social Login, Instagram at reasonable price.

In order to install free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
997 135 326

Hey @Hwhite5366,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

screencapture-fonefitterz-myshopify-2021-07-02-09_47_39.png

PRODUCTS
This is something we see very commonly on the forums. People tend to start shops selling things like jewelry, clothing, tech phone cases and etc. The problem with this is that these types of items can already be purchased offline in hundreds of retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a clothing item or a piece of jewelry in Google, these big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. 

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

If you cannot find a way to set yourself apart in the market, it is time to move on to a different product. What we recommend is selling winning products. A winning product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend 3x what it costs you for the product.

We did a video that explains how and where to find winning products that you can watch here:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try (one of the methods we recommend for finding winning products), here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp

Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We regularly post a selection of winning products on our YouTube channel, here is our latest one:

If you’d like to see more, consider subscribing.

PRODUCT ORGANIZATION
I’d recommend organizing your products into collections so that your customers can find what they are looking for. Here is a video showing you how to create collections:

PRODUCT TITLES & DESCRIPTIONS
I’d recommend working on your product titles & descriptions. There are things you can add in and change in order to increase conversions. We did a video all about this which you can watch here: