New to eComm

Solved
Dragana
Tourist
7 1 1

Hi everyone,

I am new to e-commerce, social media marketing, etc. I just started my shopify store for my paintings and jewelry. I would greatly appreciate if you take a look at my store and give me your feedback. Thanks:)

https://la-sima-studio.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Pathfinder
124 11 50

Hey @Dragana 

Hope you are in good health. Welcome to the shopify community and congratulations on starting your first shopify store! Loved the idea of your store and creativity. Here's some things I noticed you can work on to improve your store:

la sima.PNG

• Grand opening offerI see you have placed an opening promotional offer which is a great way to start off your business. Try highlighting the texts and place it at the center or somewhere more noticeable cause hey! I almost missed it. You want your customers to know about the offer within few seconds of visiting your store.   
  • Our story section: Your works are creative and you have amazing stories behind each of your work. People are always looking for things they can connect with, they look for authentic and relevant stories. Do add another section of "our story" stating how you started your business, your inspiration behind your works and your tales of continents and countries. It would be an amazing story to share and connect. Also a good and genuine story is a must for starting any business and building your brand. 
  • Product description: I have seen some of your products are still not ready. Do not forget to a add a detailed product description under each of your product. You can also consider telling stories through your paintings. Mention it under product description. Who wouldn't want to buy a painting that also tells a great story?
  • Customer Reviews: This is an important source of attracting and retaining customers. Do not forget to showcase the sales you made and faces of happy customers. Online shoppers are always going through store reviews before making a purchase and it is a key decision making factor. 
  • Referral marketing: This is a great way to start any businesses. Remember what Uber did and got so many installations? Give a promo code or discounts for people referring your store to their friends and family. Using the code, both of them can enjoy the discounts.

Hope these will come in handy for you. Good luck with your store and your future endeavors @Dragana. If you find this helpful, feel free to like my comment and let me know. Stay safe, stay healthy! :')

Rumman Afiyat 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz

Overall pretty good, I like the logo and great collection

Comments

- The picture took a moment to get what it meant, something simple and effective, see https://burst.shopify.com/photos/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=paint

- policy change from template

- Add Ottawa on the main page and above the fold

-  The bar at the top should go with you scroll on the page

- Facebook group have reviews.

All the best with your store.

Download our Translate & Currency Converter Pro - Translate & Currency Converter
Dragana
Tourist
7 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I agree with all of them and I will definitely work on these enhancements. 

Cheers,

Dragana

CutOutWiz
Pathfinder
124 11 50

Happy to help. Pleasure is mine. :')

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
All the best on your store, glad to help :)
Download our Translate & Currency Converter Pro - Translate & Currency Converter
0 Likes