New to shopify

ugtchrisbramman
1 0 0

https://unique-global-treasures.myshopify.com/

Please be kind with your comments

This is the link to my new store. I have no idea if ive done it correct as i havent received any sales. I have previously tried a few websites that havent worked and im now thinking the same for this one. 

I am definitely tech illiterate, for this reason i need HELP!

THANK YOU

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 166

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. Congratulations on your store! You've made some really great first steps. I have a couple of suggestions I'd recommend to improve your site:

• The colors are lovely, but at times they make the site a little difficult to read. I'd recommend selecting font colors that are a little easier on the eye. 
  • I'd suggest adding a Favicon to your store. 
  • I'd suggest grouping your products into collections. There is a little bit of a learning curve, but being able to group your products into easily navigable collections is priceless to a customer! 
  • Once you have your collections added, you can then add them to your main menu. You can learn more about Navigation here

How are you currently marketing your site to customers? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
485 17 105

Hi @ugtchrisbramman welcome to Shopify family 

Hey The Apostolic Beauty, Congratulations on your first store

Hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really pretty collection there.

After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks

1. "About Us" and " Contact Us" pages should be added to the header menu it gives an opportunity where their visitors get to know your store. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients. The same should be added to the footer section as well.
2. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with good titles and posting them on different social media platforms will create an impression that you are the most knowledgeable and will look up to you for further information.
3. Create Social media accounts on digital platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and attach their links to the footer section as digital media is the new norm and through social media, you can increase the audience reach and promote your brand.
4. The characterization on the page can be worked more like "New Arrivals" images can be characterized and the size aspect ratio of the images can be increased evenly for all images.
5. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. A search feature on your homepage will give easy access to customers as more than 50% of users on a landing page head straight to search box to navigate the site.
6. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
7. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products.
8. Also, there is no access to the product page. Product page needs to be added,  Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
9. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.(Attaching one of your product image as refernce)
image_png_527308849.png
Try out this and let me know if you want any further help, I'm always happy to help

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!