New to the market, looking tips and feedback

Jake2091
1 0 0

Www.premieractivegear.com

Getting traffic, views, and then people are just turned off. Friends aren't tellin me its anything specific, I've caught some description errors and things like that. But ya. Please give me some constructive feedback on what I've done wrong here. Newb to the online sales market and website design. Thanks everyone.

0 Likes

Hello @Jake2091 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps

1. Homepage

• Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

Your menu bar could be more diversified to optimize your home page. You have some essential tabs: Home, Catalog, Contact us.  I would suggest you add some  product categories instead of one catalog. That will make your customers to get to know you better. Sometimes they jumps into your homepage and didn't see what they look for then left when you actually have it. 

• The search Bar 

The search bar is a must. The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility. So you should add a search bar on the top right.

• Favicon icon 

Favicon serves as branding for your website. Its main purpose is to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open. Check out this Shopify article on how to add favicon to your store 

Screenshot of Premier Active Gear - In Pursuit of Good Health.jpg

2. Product Page

• Invest in bespoke imagery

Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life. Your products are lovely and unique so lifestyle shots will be game changer in conversion rate optimization 

• Product Description

Use accordion for product variants is a good idea to make your product page more organized. 

Return Policy: Customers get hesitated to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on product page.

Screenshot of ROCKER SHOULDER BAG WITH FLAP _ ZARA United Kingdom.jpg

Moreover, the information provided through product descriptions is an essential element for most users in the process of finding a suitable product. It should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customer tired and skip the details. Consequently, that might cause troubles for your business.

Subdivide Long Product Descriptions with Sections and Headings

Use block text and bullet point

Those photos in product description are unnecessary 

Screenshot of Bodybuilding Tank Top Mens – Premier Active Gear.jpg

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. For example, this article helps you learn how to optimize your home page. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

Hi @Jake2091 !

Add a favicon

Very nice logo, love the design.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Your google page speed score is only 53 and mobile speed 20. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
247 9 74

Hey there @Jake2091 here's what I'd like to suggest - 

1. Your logo is eating up a lot of space in the header section. Try and sync your logo with your menu or shorten it. 

2. When I go to your product page, your add to cart button and text is quite big. Try and reduce the size of buttons and text. 

3. Some of your images are not high in quality. Don't do that! 

We are just a month away from celebrating 2020's most awaited festivals, make sure that you apply these  23 checkpoints to make sure that your Shopify store is ready to welcome online shoppers during the festive time of the year! 

Here's a topic you can have look at - Click here

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes

Hello @Jake2091

The store is great, you may want to increase the font size of the store name so it is clear. Getting views, traffic are great and they are probably just checking out. But for sales conversions you may need to constantly remind potential customers to engage them with your brand. Besides online and social media promotions you may want to consider direct marketing to selected customers such as gyms to build some initial customers You may look at this post if you are thinking that way. 

-Hygidots

Hygidots