New user feedback

Highlighted
1 0 0

As a new user of this shopify - I find it really very difficult to find answers

I prefer to email a customer service but obviously this is how you get in contact I guess, correct me if im wrong,

and contact is by using this public post so Yeh, I dont know stuff but I obviously I landed here to get HELP (?)

There are issues I wanted to raise

- I get lots of traffic but NO sales at all - i paid for other website to do this

- There is a problem on check out - no country - no shipping 

- I cannot do a test because there is no country, no shipping, etc

This is making me nuts and extremely extremely frustrates me

It’s been 3 months - I paid for the whole year and I am nearly hitting the end of my patience

Is there a way I can just email you and I cannot do this by public other people seeing my post which i do want to remain private to raise my issues on shopify 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Oz-User,

Sorry to hear, it has to be so discouraging.

You can contact Shopify support here: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions?shpxid=708601f3-4866-42C7-BCBD-A12EE9888233#/login

As for your sales issue, we hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. The reason is, you are getting the wrong kind of traffic. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can reach your intended audience:

If you want to send me your store link I'd be happy to check out your SEO. You can contact me using the information in our signature.

I hope this response was helpful, if it was, let me know by giving me a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY, PRIZES EVERY WEEK!
You could win: a custom store banner, custom logo & favicon, 1 hour of store tweaks or a complete store re-design!
Click to enter the giveaway! FREE gift for everyone who signs up!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
419 42 140

Hi @Oz-User

Can you provide me a store URL link?

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1537 77 263

Hey @Oz-User, We will love to help you. Please provide your store URL.

Have a great day!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes