New user feedback

Oz-User
1 0 0

As a new user of this shopify - I find it really very difficult to find answers

I prefer to email a customer service but obviously this is how you get in contact I guess, correct me if im wrong,

and contact is by using this public post so Yeh, I dont know stuff but I obviously I landed here to get HELP (?)

There are issues I wanted to raise

- I get lots of traffic but NO sales at all - i paid for other website to do this

- There is a problem on check out - no country - no shipping 

- I cannot do a test because there is no country, no shipping, etc

This is making me nuts and extremely extremely frustrates me

It’s been 3 months - I paid for the whole year and I am nearly hitting the end of my patience

Is there a way I can just email you and I cannot do this by public other people seeing my post which i do want to remain private to raise my issues on shopify 

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 135 327

Hey @Oz-User,

Sorry to hear, it has to be so discouraging.

You can contact Shopify support here: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions?shpxid=708601f3-4866-42C7-BCBD-A12EE9888233#/login

As for your sales issue, we hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. The reason is, you are getting the wrong kind of traffic. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can reach your intended audience:

If you want to send me your store link I'd be happy to check out your SEO. You can contact me using the information in our signature.

I hope this response was helpful, if it was, let me know by giving me a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
542 50 199

Hi @Oz-User

Can you provide me a store URL link?

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3720 214 663

Hey @Oz-User, We will love to help you. Please provide your store URL.

Have a great day!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes