New webshop

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi I just finished my new shop https://crea.dk with Handmade jevellery.

I would be very happy to have some feedback. I have had my shop open and available for some weeks, but stil no customers.

It should be optimized by SEO. But I am still working on every element with keywords and so on.

Hoping to hear from you

Best regards

Connie

BTW. I love shopify i have worked with Joomla years ago ... this is so much more accessible and logic.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1402 71 238

Hello @Riddersholm, I reviewed your store & here are some quick tips:-

-The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

Add FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), this page allows visitors to find answers to all their questions in one place.

- Give product recommendations. By personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product.

- Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations, and much more.

- Add reviews. It helps in building trust with other visitors. Before purchasing customer prefers to go through the reviews. So, reviews are an important tool to be added in any online store. Display it on the homepage and cart page.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers.

You need to make your store engaging enough to capture visitors and convert them into your paying customers. You need to set up marketing tools in your store which will help you in conversions. 

To implement marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.com

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

-           

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes