New website just looking for feedback ( I would greatly appreciate it!)

DreamyHair
Tourist
6 1 0

Hello, 

I just started my new site. I'm currently working on getting traffic. However, I want to make sure that traffic can convert to a purchase. The website is still currently under construction. However, I thought I would get some feedback on how it looks so far so I can make a good impression when traffic arrives. 

Thank you! 

www.dreamytress.com 

0 Likes

Hey @DreamyHair,

Good call! You want to make that first impression a good one :).

I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.

When a person is looking for hair extensions, they usually want answers to these questions before they purchase:
1. What length do I purchase to achieve my desired look?
2. Which color matches my hair?
3. Is this real hair (can I curl, straighten, dye it & etc.)
4. How much hair is included/how much do I need?

You've got some of the answers below, which is great! I'd recommend condensing that text more so that you are highlighting key points. I'd also recommend adjusting some of your text, for example you say "100 grams / 3.5 oz - 300 grams / 10.5 oz Total", avoid using these types of measurements, it's confusing. You want to make it as easy as possible for people to get their answers. For example, to answer these questions:

.1. What length do I purchase to achieve my desired look? > Show a photo that shows show the different lengths being worn (front & back).
2. Which color matches my hair? > Have color swatches, no names like #101, name them dark brown, ash blonde, goldren blonde and etc. I'd also include swatches with the purchase that are outside the bag. This way a person can hold the swatch up to their hair and if it's wrong, they can exchange the unopened package. Make it part of your return policy that once the product is opened, it's not returnable.
3. Is this real hair (can I curl, straighten, dye it & etc.) > State this in the description
4. How much hair is included/how much do I need? > Show the number of wefts and say if you have thin hair, you need this much. If you have thick hair, you need this miuch.

dreamytress-product.png

The next thing I'd recommend is adding more products to your store. If someone is looking for clip ins, they only have one option in one color. If you get an influx of customers that are interested, it'd be a shame to loose so many because you don't have what they are looking for.

screencapture-dreamytress-collections-clipin-extensions-2021-01-26-09_33_38.png

Now, about your membership button, I'd highly recommend removing this. You want to make it as quick and easy as possible for customers to checkout. Requiring them to fill out a membership beforehand is going to cost you conversions for sure.

My next recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!

Dear @DreamyHair 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• As you said that as your store under construction, need to complete it first.
  • Need to improve store speed for mobile

dreamspeed.png

• Improve Search feature

dreamsearch.png

• Improve social proof
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Do ON SITE SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2384 140 430

Hello @DreamyHair, I hope you are doing well! the store looks good. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

- Add a popup with a discount code to entice customers.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes