New website

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 2 0
Highlighted

Hi Dave 

Something to keep in mind. When someone lands on your website you want them to have a good feeling / vibe. While your products look outstanding I'm not getting the same from the website. Work on the feel and look of it and I'm sure you will crush it online. 

Keep up the good work. I've also emailed you something extra to help out. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
83 4 26

Hey Dave,

Congrats on launching your store!  

You've got a lot of great products and imagery, so now it's all about creating a user experience that leads to conversion.  We'd prioritize:

• Build a homepage right now, you're dropping visitors on a collection page.  Get a visually engaging homepage up and running to help tell visitors what your store is all about.  
  • Auto Expand Your Category List right now all your collections are nested under a generic "Products" label.  Make your collection links visible by default so visitors know where to go!

Let us know how the site turns out!

Best,

Entaice

Tired of having high traffic but no sales?
Learn how to increase your conversion rate with this Step by Step Guide
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1013 43 122

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Add call to action button

3. Optimize your product landing page for Facebook ads

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Add policies pages

6. Create own logo

Need more expert guidance? Please contact us here: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Tourist
3 2 0
Hi I had a stroke 6 years. dropping visitors on a collection page?

Auto Expand Your Category List right now all your collections are nested
under a generic "Products" label. Make your collection links visible by
default so visitors know where to go!
?

Thanks

Dave
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
733 49 106

Hi, Dave.

Dallas here from the Social Care Team here at Shopify.

Congratulations on getting your website up and running! I love how clean each photo looks as you list them out. However, is there a reason that your website goes right to the product page rather than a home page or landing page? A lot of successful stores have a home page for their customers to look at before they go shopping. This essentially acts as a preview before they go buy your products. As much as it seems like it could be better for your customers to go right to shopping, if you have a home page it will help to build a report with your customers first. Does that make sense?

I know getting started on a home page can be daunting when you're not sure where to start, but I have this great article that dives right into that topic. It's about a 13 min read, but I can't stress enough how much I suggest looking through this guide.

The first thing that your customers should see is a banner image. That would be a great place to showcase some of your favorite pictures.

Although I advocated against selling all of your products when your customers first land on your sites, you can showcase a couple of products since technically it is still a storefront. I suggest sharing your top 3 photos on the home page, preferably different images from what you have in the banner.

Since home pages can be a bit tricky to set up I have this link here which gives about 50 stores that are on Shopify that have allowed for us to share their brand for others to take a look at for inspiration.

-

Have you thought about what you're going to do about refunds? Ultimately as a business, you don't want to have any refunds, but for a topic like that, it's best to think about that sort of thing ahead of time. I suggest making a Refunds page (Online Store > Pages in your Store Admin) where you can give all of the details for how your customers can go about returning a product. Or if you don't accept refunds you can state there that these items are final sale.

It's great that you have a contact page, however, it's looking a bit ordinary. Crisp and clean is good, however, this one is very plain. Have you thought about adding a bit of text above the contact form? If you added some it could say something like "For any questions please feel free to reach out!". It's simple, but it's eye-catching. You could also one of your photographs above the contact form. If you go to Online Store > Pages > Contact Us you can add the image and the text there.

You're about page is great, and fabulous idea about adding an image of you taking photos. Little tweak: I see that your text is centered, but the photo is sitting on the left of the page. I suggest centering that as well. That way your entire page will flow together if that makes sense.

-

It's great that you have a discount code, however, I suggest you simplify it to something that your customers can remember or type in easily. So rather than "PJWT253JE1GX", you could say "July15" if the code is to get 15 percent off. Do you see how much easier that would be for your customers?

I also suggest making a logo. The name of the store is fine, but with that font and nothing else to catch the eye, it seems almost as if this is just the ALT text and your logo didn't load properly. For that reason, I recommend going to Hatchful where you can make a free logo.

After you make these adjustments let me know and I can take a second look-over everything.

May I also as how you're planning on getting business? Have you created a marketing plan yet? Do you have plans to get the word out online or in-person?

I look forward to hearing back from you.
Dallas

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Tourist
3 2 0
Hi,

Attached file:

Homepage
0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
815 0 57

Ethan here, if you are looking for website design in Sydney, Australia area then you must visit https://www.rayzorwebsitedesign.com.au they have lots of services related to website design and mobile website. 

hope that helps for you!

0 Likes