Newbie - Looking for feedback please

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi I have launched, and would really appreciate some feedback.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Sorry I guess it didn’t include it in my discussion.

The address is www.allinthebooty.com

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 434

Hey All InThe Booty,

The search landing page is disabled. Apart from it, The header template should be used to highlight attractive discounts or free shipping offers instead. Some more suggestions for site improvement are as follows:

1. "New Arrivals" are a must for keeping customers informed about the latest shop trends and designs.
  2. For better site identification, a favicon is a must.
  3. The logo needs improvement. Changing the font style and adding an impression of graphics will surely help in making it more professional.
  4. More social links need to be added apart from Facebook and Instagram for better customer connection.
  5. All footer links should be vertically aligned for better placement and orientation.
  6. "Sale" section is necessary for keeping all discounted items together.
  7. Testimonials and Instagram images should be added to increase brand awareness among the masses.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store achieve great heights in the days to come.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1176 61 177

Hello @Allinthebooty,

Firstly, I congratulate you for coming up with such an ingenious idea. Really you have a wonderful store. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features. 

Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes