Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help. SavvyWords Inc.
I even tried exporting from the list that Shopify had stored already and it still didn't work. I did it in the all products in inventory hoping it would go to the online store. And now I have double the listings in the inventory. What a mess!
Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.
Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:
I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!
Hey Savvy Words,
Following tips would surely help you improve your store look:
I hope it helps.
Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.
Hello @SavvyWordsGirl ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Congrats to your store and welcome to Shopify family!
1. First of all, I would suggest to change the theme of the store. For me, it looks a bit plain - not eye-catchy to browse the products.
2. Add review widget to product pages with rating - more you gather reviews from the customers, faster you will gain trust from them (to get it, you can give the discounts for leaving a review).
3. Add product description - make it more detailed with keywords.
4. Add social login - now customers only can login using email, but as we all know social network is very popular nowadays, so make it more convenient for your customers to login using social media accounts. By the way, you can reward them for this too :)
5. Add wishlist separate page and widget on the main page - this is very useful in order to remind your customers about their abondonment purchases.Also, they xan share their wishlist trough social media or email. And for sure, get points for this :)
6. Start referral programm on your site - customer can share the link of loved item with friend and to be rewarded for this. The main point of this programm is that person willl trust to the things that were referred by close person.
7.Start loyalty and rewards program - it will help you to gain customer's trust and ppromote your brand. The main thing is that you motivate customers to actions using convertible points (actions like leaving reviews, social follows, sharing wishlists,placing orders and etc).
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave. We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc.
Good luck with your store!
And if my post was helpful for you, please like it :)