Newbie here. Please look at my Store and see if it needs fixing.

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

I started my store 4 days ago, have around 500 unique users, but only one sale. Facebook page is gaining traction adds reached 25,000 people and 148 page likes.

Using Facebook ads spending $10 per day on engagement campaign. But have already spend $100 in total.

Could someone please review my site? To see how is it and if im doing anything wrong? I don't want to keeping pumping money into this and get no sales. Is the product good? And website layout? 

My shop is www.twinfall.com

Cheers Steve

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Twinfall,

I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce. Other modifications to be done are as follows:

1. You should add terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content. 
  2. Adding some social links is desirable for better customer connectivity.
  3. Central banner needs to be added for a more professional site look.
  4. Bestsellers and discounts should be included at the starting of the homepage for better customer engagement. 
  5. Instagram images must be added to promote your brand better.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store becomes capable of converting visitors to customers very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Steve

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase. It's a good start but some changes can make it even better and help you get sales

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it just show images of your product but no real content. Also your main image shows a couch with pillows but all the pillows are white and boring. They are nothing like what your store offers. I would rework the layout and design of your homepage

2. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

3. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders. Remove the slider at the bottom of your site
    4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Pillow Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

5. The main cover image for each product features tons of different pillow designs. Each main image should feature one pillow for sale. Make it clear what I'm going to see when I click on the product image. Each product page is trying to sell to many similar kind of pillows

Product Page  Feedback

1. I would move "Checkout securely with" to your footer and not have

2. Remove "HURRY NOW! 50% SALE" as it looks tacky and cheap

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

5. Some of the product titles are way to long. I would edit these to make some shorter and more uniform across the site. I.e you can take "Geometric Black Blue Cushion Cove Textile Hill Gold Dero Throw Pillows Covers 45Cmx45Cm Square Sofa Bed 3D Throw Pillow Cover" and have it become "Geometric Black Blue Cushion With Gold Throw Pillows. If you are pulling in from a drop ship site, tweak your product titles to make your store standout

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi,

Thanks for your input. I have made the adjustments you reccomended.

I struggling with on thing though that you reccomended.

How am I able to split the product set varients into individual products? I have tried everything, but can't work out how to do it.

Help anyone please?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 3
One thing that helped my with my Conversions was a way to smart search. I have missed sales, in the past, because customers couldn't find what they looking for

Here is a link to an app I prefer:
https://www.searchanise.com/get/8Q1P5
0 Likes