Newbie here, would appreciate some feedback! What could be better or different?

Tourist
8 0 0
Hi everyone!

I just launched my swimwear store for WMN (woman) a week ago; https://wantmustneed.com/

I would be really happy with some feedback. Everything could be helpful to work towards my first sale! (little improvements, design, text, interaction, call to actions, different sales opportunities, conversions, technical details, and so on). And I’m I missing out on some big stuff?

I’m also looking for a way to make it more trustworthy, but I don’t have any reviews yet. Some tips for that?

I’m looking forward to seeing your views and opinions on it!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Clair 

Main Menu: Add "About" and "contact" pages. Make it easy for customers to contact you or read your story. 

Home Page 

Bright Floral: Doesn't link anywhere ? 

Sold Out Items: I would remove sold out items. You can set collection pages to automated so they will remove any sold out items until back in stock. 

This video teaches you how to make automated collection that remove sold out items. CLICK HERE at 4:55 of the video talks about automated collections. 

Sizing Chart: I would have this at bottom of all your product descriptions and link in footer. 

Blog: I would had blogs that add value to customers. Will help with SEO on Google. 

Keep up the good work :) 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

1 Like

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would delay the 10% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot in a studio vs outdoor right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Move the sizing chart information off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Excursionist
28 0 12

Hi,

Add Favicon on the website. Its a small logo that appears next to a web address. These are placed on the browser tabs and bookmarks page. It help strengthen your company brand and to add a polished look to your website. Refer this link how to add favicon

I suggest to add more information about shipping price. What are the charges applicable if the customer buy a product below $50?

You have a nice product collection, but need to add more products to improve your sales. And also you can give a chance to customers to explore more products on your website without making them unhappy. Add more bags as of now those products are great!!

You can create more innovative logo for your website and you can add WANT.MUST.NEED as a caption to it. The header section is looking a bit dull without a logo.

Good luck,

Dropcl

https://apps.shopify.com/dropshipping-3
1 Like
Tourist
8 0 0
Hi Clayton,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to dive into my website! I appreciate your accuracy and feedback! I’m already on it to change the points that you mentioned. Really nice to have a second pair of eyes looking at it.

Just one question about the sold out items, I kind of left them on purpose, because it would somehow create a little bit of scarcity. “if a product isn’t available, it suddenly becomes more attractive.” How do you think about that?

And a blog is a super tip! I’m working on it! :)

Best, Klair
0 Likes

Hi Klair

My apologies for spelling your name wrong. My friend Clair hates it when people spell her name Claire. So my bad. 

That's great keep up the good work. 

Yeah that could work. Are you planning on getting them back in stock ? You could allow customers to buy it even if its out of stock. You could always split test it. Do one week sold out items and next week no sold out items ?

From personal experience one of my websites had around 7,500 products and would have about 300 sold out at any given time. Only reason I did this is because I made a mistake early on with the website after doing 200 collection pages. Never had the time to go in and fix it up. I had few customers reach out about the sold out items. Only problem is sometimes I couldn't get them back into stock or couldn't find someone else that had the product for sale. Also sometimes they just went straight to another seller in my niche or eBay. On a side note a don't recommend having thousands of physical products lol its a nightmare selling from 4 different platforms. lol

Blogs can be awesome for SEO. I'm about to start testing a new idea I have for this if you're interested shoot me a email. 

Hope this helped. 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 0
Hi Duane,

Thanks for taking the time to have a look at my website! You have some great tips that I’m already applying! It’s really a good idea to put the sizing chart on one page and put the shipping and return on the product page to make it all look more professional.

Just one question about the product images, i thought it would give it more of a personal feeling, if it also had some pictures with persons in it. That its not just products. What do you think about that?

And do you have a recommendation for a review app and a most viewed app? Or is there an other nice way to apply that?

Best, Klair
0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 0
Hi Duane,

Thanks for taking the time to have a close look at my website! You have some great tips, and I’m already on it to apply them. Good idea with the sizes and delivery and return thing. I started with adding that to some products, and i must say, it looks already much better! ( for example: https://wantmustneed.com/collections/swimwear/products/padded-one-piece-swimsuit-pink-floral-deep-v ) What do you think?

Pop-up is now on 2 minutes, so you have some time to look around first :)

I had just some questions, I went on purpose for a mixed images look. With both products and people, so it could have a more personal look and feel. So it doesn’t feel all cold and only products. What do you think about that?

And do you have a good recommendation for a customer review app and a most viewed app? Or can I easily apply that in a different way?

Best, Klair
0 Likes

@Klair wrote:
Hi Duane,

Thanks for taking the time to have a close look at my website! You have some great tips, and I’m already on it to apply them. Good idea with the sizes and delivery and return thing. I started with adding that to some products, and i must say, it looks already much better! ( for example: https://wantmustneed.com/collections/swimwear/products/padded-one-piece-swimsuit-pink-floral-deep-v ) What do you think?

Pop-up is now on 2 minutes, so you have some time to look around first :)

I had just some questions, I went on purpose for a mixed images look. With both products and people, so it could have a more personal look and feel. So it doesn’t feel all cold and only products. What do you think about that?

And do you have a good recommendation for a customer review app and a most viewed app? Or can I easily apply that in a different way?

Best, Klair

The product page already looks a lot better. Adding lifestyle photos is a great idea. Most ecom clients use Yotpo for customer reviews. I don't have any recs for product recommendation apps.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi dropcl,

Also thanks a lot for the taking the time for some feedback on my site! I"m applying the tips, and everything looks already much better! 

I did the favicon and info on free shipping. I'm still busy adding more products and collections to my website.

And about the logo, I didn't had time yet to really create a logo, but I will do it a soon as I can sit down for it. :)

Anything else I could adjust for some better sales opportunities?

Best, Klair

0 Likes