Hi Shopify creators.
I am looking for feedback and an authentic and genuine critiquing of my store www.partyingredients.ca
This is my first store and attempt with Shopify, a huge learning curve for me. I appreciate the guidance and direction you provide.
Thank you and I appreciate the time you will take to do this.
It's PageFly Landing Page Builder here and I have been wandering your store and just like the idea of your design at first glance. As there’s always room for improvement, so for recommendations, I have some comments if you are interested:
1. Add CTA button
Consider adding a CTA button to your Collection list to make visitors more engaged with your products. Or better, make it “hover” when mouse over the product images.
2. Add the “hover” effect to your product list
I would suggest you adding hover effect to your product list, not only to make your store lively, it improves the user experience and makes browsing products easier. Visitors can quickly access the additional images when they mouse over the product, without accessing the product page.
You can find an example here:
3. Highlighted products/ collections
Adding more contents in your Homepage, for example: A “Collection list” showing your product categories, your featured products, Best Sellers or New Arrival, to make visitors more engaged in your store, also, make them stay longer on the Homepage and explore more.
Also, try to add more products related to the “Party ingredients”. As far as I can tell, I am a bit confused about your main products on your Homepage. The more time visitors spend on your store, the more likely they are to buy your products.
4. Make your header “sticky”
This feature allows visitors to navigate the store as the menu "sticky" on top of the page. This is so far the most important element because a sticky menu makes browsing a website quick and easy. A visitor will find exactly what they would be looking for in no time flat.
5. Add an announcement bar
This is a simple and an effective way to announce your free shipping offer, sale, new arrival or other promotion. The announcement bar is a great option to attract your visitor’s attention, since it’s the first thing they see when they land on your website. You can make short, but essential messages, to notify people about updates, and encourage them to click action without interfering with the main content of the store.
1. Add reviews/ testimonials
Increase your brand's trust by adding reviews about your products. Product reviews are critical to the success of an online store. Not only customers find it helpful to have overview of their interested items, but often online sellers can also use product reviews to help the new customers pick the right product size and fit.
Consider adding Testimonials on your Homepage also.
2. Add more product images:
Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision. Therefore, I would recommend you provide 3-5 images of products from multiple angles.
I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. You can give it “Like” or mark it as the solution to let me know if this is helpful for you.
Hello @DianeA-PI, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- There is a blank space in the header. It should not be there.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
- Showcase reviews on the home page.
- Add reviews on the product page.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!