slapstickfibers
1 0 0

Hi guys!

I have had my store for a little less than a year and I have just buckled down and tried to make everything seamless and appealing. If any one has any extra time and wants to help a novice, I would TOTALLY appreciate it.

My website is www.SlapstickFibers.com

Thank you for any help!

Hannah

0 Likes

Dear Hannah,

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust.

slapfontcolor.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Optimize your footer with social links and policy documents.
  • Improve social proof
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Add video for your products
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution

Hi @slapstickfibers,

Glad to know that you are running your business on Shopify, congratulations! It’s hard to maintain business during this pandemic crisis, but I’m glad you have made it so far. I have spent time wandering around your store, and totally love the clam and a little bit of humor in it. The mint color makes it even better!

As there’s always room for improvement, so for recommendations, I have some comments if you are interested:

1, Add a hero banner with a bespoke image to increase awareness as well as attractiveness. Bespoke images help customers understand what you are selling with just a glance. It also allows you to make use of the blank space at the top of the page.

PageFly_0-1610708395542.png

2, Add a secondary hover image for your products on the product list. Not only does it make your store lively, but it also allows customers to have a quick yet closer look at the products, thus increasing conversion. You can take advantage of a secondary hover image by showing the product from another angle, on the model, or in another color.

Here is an example for you:

PageFly_4-1610708451375.gif

3,  Add CTA button to your collections. Your featured collections section looks really alluring, I must say. Adding CTA button with short and called-out words like “Buy now”, “Shop here”, “Try now” can raise curiosity, thus encouraging them to start shopping.

Slapstick Fibers 2021-01-15 18-02-14.png

4, Use Load More button instead of pagination. Research on customer behaviors shows that with pagination, customers tend to focus on products on the first page only and lose their interest gradually when they keep clicking on the next page. It makes products on the last few pages become unattractive. Using Load More button makes customers forget how many page they have been, thus maintaining their eagerness to explore more product.

PageFly_3-1610708395573.png

Above are some of my recommendations for your store, hope you can find them helpful! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2479 142 446

Hello @slapstickfibers, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- All the images must be aligned. On the home page in the essential section, images are not aligned.

- Add policies in the footer. Add social media links in the footer.

- Add banner image in the first fold of the home page with a call to action button on it.

- Showcase reviews on the home page, product page or create an exclusive page of reviews.

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.  

- Add a loyalty program to entice customers. You can give loyalty points to customers on many activities they perform in your store.

- I would suggest you to use the green theme to white theme.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes