Newbie.

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello you guys, So I need feedbacks on what I need to work on my store and/or products that I'm selling. Constructive criticism will do. I sorta feel like my store needs LOTS of work. I've been paying ads on Instagram and Facebook to help promote my store. I'm currently selling bathing suits for women but I'm planning to sell things for men and also accessories for both men and women. I get a little traffic here and there but would love to get advices on bringing in more traffic and even my very first sale. Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now and has to much product on the page

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. I would delay the email popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

4. Add links to your footer for about us, contact us, and FAQ. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your return/refund policy on each product page as you do for shipping

2. Add a sizing chart information and link to it from your product pages and in the footer.

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. Some products I saw had only 1 or 2 images. Add some lifestyle photos of people wearing the swim suit

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them

5. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

6. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thank you so much, will MOST definitely start working on my website ASAP.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1665 52 192

Go through this forums history https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Newbie/m-p/511690

Try to find stores similar to yours.

Using the dates of those post use archive.org's wayback machine to see before&afters  from suggestions.

Because you may not be able to disconnect yourself from criticizing your own creations, first find other peoples unanswered feedback posts in this forum and look at their stores and try to give your initial thoughts to start developing a critical eye you can turn on your own creations as insight.

Give them the same general advice as above copy&pasted.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept the solution so you can help others.
Confused? Busy? ? Get me to solve it paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com.
Buy me a coffee? ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 17 64

Hi there, 

Instagram link doesn't lead anywhere, the one located on your footer.

Try to get more photos on products, since it will look nice on the body, perhaps get photos of people wearing them and how stunning it is 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Letty18,

General

• The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • You need to add contact information on your storefront so your customers know how they can get in touch with you for any questions they may have. Customers may want to contact you to ask about your products before making a purchase, so you may be missing out on sales that you're not aware of with no contact info! You can easily create a contact page.

Homepage

• I suggest remove the immediate popup on page load.
  • I absolutely love the featured images in your homepage slider. Consider adding a short tagline and a call to action to each image with info on what you are offering.
  • The social media buttons at the footers are all broken at the moment. Don't forget to make sure the links are viable. You'd be surprised by how many visitors would click on them.

Product

• Another thing to be wary of is product imaging. Online shopping is a very visually based experience. If your customers don't like the image, they won't buy the product. For that reason, it will be good to work towards having a universal look for the product images on your store.
  • Product descriptions need to do more than simply describe the product. Product descriptions need to sell your products! Your customers should feel like they need that product after reading your product description.
  • No related product list. It is very helpful in improving your cross sales so i suggest provide featured collections or related product list.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
975 39 115

Hello,

You have a nice store.

Some Improvement areas:

1. Add call to action at banners

2. Change the font

3. It is better to have a feature collection

4. Go for a more attractive design

5. Make a logo and more

Sales:

Use google shopping ads

Traffic:

Add blog section

Internet marketing (seo)

Active at Social media

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

https://www.mswebdesigner.com/

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello Letty,

I went through your store and came across various shortcomings. Here's the list:

1.Add a favicon to your site. Favicon is a small, iconic image that represents your website. Favicons are most often found in the address bar of your web browser.

2. The text on the sliders is not clear. Use proper font color to make it clear.

3. Use at least 3 sliders in order to display the uniqueness of your business/products.

4. Make collection of the products you're dealing in. Also, The main menus like home and catalog should be highlighted enough to catch an eye. Also make navigation menus. 

5. Organise the header, body and footer section so that the store looks more appealing and beautiful enough so that the visitor does not bounce back from your store.

6. You need to be active on every social media platform for proper marketing. The instagram social icon in the footer section does not redirect to the business page. 

7. There are several things which needs to be improved form SEO point of view.

Glad to assist! If you have any questions while tweaking your store, feel free to reach out here anytime. I'd love to help out! Can't wait to see your result!

Digital Marketing Executive
0 Likes