Hello you guys, So I need feedbacks on what I need to work on my store and/or products that I'm selling. Constructive criticism will do. I sorta feel like my store needs LOTS of work. I've been paying ads on Instagram and Facebook to help promote my store. I'm currently selling bathing suits for women but I'm planning to sell things for men and also accessories for both men and women. I get a little traffic here and there but would love to get advices on bringing in more traffic and even my very first sale. Thank you.
Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
Go through this forums history https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Newbie/m-p/511690
Try to find stores similar to yours.
Using the dates of those post use archive.org's wayback machine to see before&afters from suggestions.
Because you may not be able to disconnect yourself from criticizing your own creations, first find other peoples unanswered feedback posts in this forum and look at their stores and try to give your initial thoughts to start developing a critical eye you can turn on your own creations as insight.
Give them the same general advice as above copy&pasted.
Instagram link doesn't lead anywhere, the one located on your footer.
Try to get more photos on products, since it will look nice on the body, perhaps get photos of people wearing them and how stunning it is
Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.
You have a nice store.
Some Improvement areas:
1. Add call to action at banners
2. Change the font
3. It is better to have a feature collection
4. Go for a more attractive design
5. Make a logo and more
Use google shopping ads
Add blog section
Internet marketing (seo)
Active at Social media
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
I went through your store and came across various shortcomings. Here's the list:
1.Add a favicon to your site. Favicon is a small, iconic image that represents your website. Favicons are most often found in the address bar of your web browser.
2. The text on the sliders is not clear. Use proper font color to make it clear.
3. Use at least 3 sliders in order to display the uniqueness of your business/products.
4. Make collection of the products you're dealing in. Also, The main menus like home and catalog should be highlighted enough to catch an eye. Also make navigation menus.
5. Organise the header, body and footer section so that the store looks more appealing and beautiful enough so that the visitor does not bounce back from your store.
6. You need to be active on every social media platform for proper marketing. The instagram social icon in the footer section does not redirect to the business page.
7. There are several things which needs to be improved form SEO point of view.
Glad to assist! If you have any questions while tweaking your store, feel free to reach out here anytime. I'd love to help out! Can't wait to see your result!
|2 hours ago|
|4 hours ago|
|4 hours ago|
|4 hours ago|
|5 hours ago|