Newbies Don't ask for help

Highlighted
4 0 1

If you are a new dropshipper and want unbiased critique on for your Shopify website, please, don't ask anyone here for advice. Too many negative, unprofessional, unethical, rude, uncouth and judgmental remarks.  Instead of actually taking time to actually look at your webpage they open their mouths to put you down.  As a Woman I can say, I am ashamed of the negative ignorant uncalled for feedback I received from supposedly "professional" Shopify members..   Going through my feedback messages I didn't see even 1 valuable bit of advice.  I may be new to dropshipping and creating websites..  However, I'm a veteran at common sense and decency..  

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
239 9 42

Hi, @Bfemmes.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and concerns about the community. I'm sorry you've had this experience and feel this way in regards to the feedback. Many of our experts and community members share specific details/ things that may require attention in order to elevate you business to be the best it can be. However, in saying this, we do hope a level of respect and decency is used. I'd be happy to review your store and share constructive feedback and criticism if you would like. 

Feel free to share a link here, and I'd be happy to do so. Also, if there are areas you'd like a focused review on let me know and I can offer insight/ideas on those areas specifically. 

All the best, 

Morgan | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes