Hi! I'm a first-time poster and first-time shop owner.
After months of editing and re-editing the edit, I have finally completed my website. I would love it if the Shopify community would view my store and comment on the presentation/layout of the website and price of the products.
I appreciate every opinion. Thanks.
Congratulations for your store!!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> Increase Niche.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know
Hello @BareLogic ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @BareLogic welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The first and foremost thing is to have a fixed scroller, the current scroller is not functioning properly. The current scroller is blocking the visibility of images. This turns off the customer’s interest.
2. The wish list feature allows eCommerce customers to create a list of items they aren't ready to purchase yet, but hope to either buy for themselves or receive as a gift in the future.
3. Ensure every image has other 3-4 images with different angles which will help the customer to get a detailed view of your gallery with this you can also add a product zoom in to fill the browser window. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
4. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
5. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
6. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
7. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
8. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that you need to add top announcement on your store like ‘free shipping’ which creates urgency and boost sales. Adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.
Hi @BareLogic !
It is truly a pleasure to browse around your site :)
The design, logo, colors, layout, photos are all looking very professional. However, there are a couple of things functionality-wise that I would change/add:
1. Add keywords to your product descriptions. Product title and product description directly affect SEO
2. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
3. Offer a small perk for subscribing to the newsletter at the footer of the homepage.
Without further ado, I came to an opinion that you will find our app Growave quite useful. I do not want to sound salesy or offer you something you do not need, but I truly think that it will help improve the functionality of the app. Here is why:
You are already using a Review app already. And Growave has all 6 features - Rewards, Referral, Instagram, Social Login , Social share and etc.
4. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? Does that mean the product is bad? Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
5. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
6. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Fun store! A few suggestions:
1. If you get a free tool like Hotjar, set up some heatmaps to see what people are doing on your site and how far they are scrolling down.
2. Do you have an email capture? I would retarget the emails I collect.
3. You spent a lot of time trying to build a brand. However, the two paragraphs on the homepage feel a bit overwhelming. Maybe showcase one of your products and explain in bullet points the highlights in the paragraphs. Remember, you are writing for people who hate to read!
Hope this helps! AdRoll is currently offering a 90 day free trial for our growth plan. Check us out: