Newly Launched My Store and looking for feedback

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hey guys, 

I newly launched my store yesterday and was improvising some aspects of it since this morning. I'm looking for feedback on my new store

Here is the link: www.brushdetangles.com

Thank you for your time!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1824 116 278

Dear Lina2,

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Organize your footer
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 37-45  . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile. 
  • Add Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Improve Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Add Trust badge on home page
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation. Example of Ideal Product Page 
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes