Newly Launched Site--Feedback Appreciated

Tourist
10 0 1

Hello Everyone!

We've just launched our site at www.hydarafabricsnyc.com. Please take a look if you have a few minutes to spare. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Have a nice day,

Fatuma, Hydara Fabrics

Hydara Fabrics - African Fashion, Fabrics, and Accessories www.hydarafabricsnyc.com
0 Likes
16 0 0

I like the site but I dont like the font, try changing the font to something different

Thanks,

John

FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING -Every book you could imagine is right here: http://www.worldwidemedia247.com
0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 1

Thanks for the feedback.

To clarify: the header/store name font?

Hydara Fabrics - African Fashion, Fabrics, and Accessories www.hydarafabricsnyc.com
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
63 0 2

Hi!

Your site is super fun :) Love the slideshow and the promotions. The one long term thing I think you may want to work on is image quality. If the abayas could be photographed with a more sleek/plain background I think that would help make them pop. The jewelry backgrounds could also be cleaned up a little. An app like Pixc could help, or our Guide to Beautiful Product Photography.

Best of luck!

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 1

Thanks so much, Emily.

I've already guessed that my product photos could use some work. One, the irregular sizing of images was visually annoying to even me, but I'd already taken the photos. I've been doing quite a bit of research around product photography. Problem is I don't have a camera and I'm hoping the manual settings of my LG G4's camera will do the trick. I had already discovered the Shopify Guide and was thinking of how to incorporate some of the tips.

Thanks again,

Fatuma

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

I would appreciate feedback on general usability. Thank you.

1 Like