Hi Jaspbur ,
Your store looks really cool and have premium products .I reviewed your store and I would suggest you to improve few things to become more user friendly as it builds additional level of trust with the customer , here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily . With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales.
I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
May it rains customers and orders,
Home Page: You have way to many products on your home page. I would make the page flow better. I would set out your home page like this.
In the last 6 months I couldn't tell you how many watch websites I've seen. Why are you different ? What makes you special ?
Overall good job. Keep working on it and I'm sure you will do good
NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. You've done some really good work on the store. There are some suggestions I'd like to make for you to consider:
- Create a Favicon for the store. Branding is so important for your niche.
- The banner images look to be a little on the low-resolution side, I would recommend using high-resolution images created specifically for those sections:
- The landing page is a little busy, with blogs, signups, videos, and a large Instagram feed. Your landing page should act as a portal to the rest of your store, highlighting your mission statement and showcasing your best products. I think being a little more concise with your real estate on this page would make a huge difference.
How are you currently marketing the business?
Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
|40 seconds ago|