Next to no sales(!) Why??????

2 0 0
My store www.craftedintime.com gets about 50 visitors a day, but it's lucky to get 1 sale a week. I'm at a loss as to why it's not converting when there's enough traffic.
If you could check my store and five any feedback around increasing sales conversions that would be appreciated 😊
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
361 21 88

Hi Jaspbur ,

Your store looks really cool and have premium products .I reviewed your store and I would suggest you to improve few things to become more user friendly as it builds additional level of trust with the customer , here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily . With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales.

1. In the UI part, Get yourself a professional logo designed. This will add brand value to your store . Current logo looks shady and is of low resolution .
    Also ,it is taking a lot of space try to align it with in parallel of navigation menu. 
  2. You can add a favicon on the website ref this article from shopify here, it’s simple and will help strengthen your brand.
  3. Try to shorten your homepage as it is too long , You can reduce making it in two column for you tube videos and Blogs. Also you can reduce Instagram Images.
  4. Further to increase your average order value you can add another section of Frequently Bought/Clicked/Trending/Bestselling products on your home page.
  5. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  6. You can convert more traffic into qualified leads and customers from the app. SiteKit fast-tracks your business growth by turning visitors into subscribers and customers with lead generation campaigns and high-converting tools.
  7. Checkout Boost let you increase checkouts and prevent cart abandonment . Incentivise customers with irresistible offers that boost your checkout rate by 25%+.
  8. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty https://craftedintime.com/apps/omega-search/?q=. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  9. Lastly, You have over 60 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes

Hi @Jaspbur756 

Home Page: You have way to many products on your home page. I would make the page flow better. I would set out your home page like this. 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Image With Text ( Something interesting ) 
  • Newsletter Sign Up ( Be Creative ) 
  • Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) 

In the last 6 months I couldn't tell you how many watch websites I've seen. Why are you different ? What makes you special ? 

Overall good job. Keep working on it and I'm sure you will do good

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
2 0 0
Thanks Clayton, that helps, will look at that this week 👍
0 Likes

@Jaspbur756 wrote:
Thanks Clayton, that helps, will look at that this week 👍

No dramas mate. I'm sure you will go good. Just keep putting in the work :) 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
137 20 33

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. You've done some really good work on the store. There are some suggestions I'd like to make for you to consider:

- Create a Favicon for the store. Branding is so important for your niche. 

- The banner images look to be a little on the low-resolution side, I would recommend using high-resolution images created specifically for those sections: 

23-25-0tl5n-loawz

- The landing page is a little busy, with blogs, signups, videos, and a large Instagram feed. Your landing page should act as a portal to the rest of your store, highlighting your mission statement and showcasing your best products. I think being a little more concise with your real estate on this page would make a huge difference. 

How are you currently marketing the business? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes