Hi, Ive been trying dropshipping for a while now and finally seemed to find a product that gets clicks. However, even though there is traffic on the website (got around 270 people the past few days) no one is buying or even adding to cart. I cant really figure out why.
Note - They are referred from facebook directly to this product page and 99% are from mobile
Hope you are doing well.
I went through your store and found some shortcomings. I'm going to list them point by point below and would recommend you to give them a thought at the earliest.
There are some other points that should be taken care of. Post that, you need to promote your product in a proper way and in front of the right audience. I would highly recommend you to hire a team to help you out with all these issues.
You have such large product descriptions, which I am sure consumes a lot of your valuable time. And in the future, it will affect your strategies when you'll plan to expand your business.
We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.
We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas.
You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.
Marketing Officer, Descrii
Visit Our Website- https://descrii.tech/
Find us on Shopify store- https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions
dude I'm no professional, but I was bored so I wanted to review stores or whatever
I think it looks actually very good and supa legit, but I have a few suggestions:
those are 2 things I would def consider but there's one more thing that is a bit more work:
Maybe rearrange the contact us, priv policy, refund, and terms of service to go in the footer instead of the header. Usually, those links are near the bottom, and the top menu focuses more on the collection lists. Like maybe replace it with hot items, toys, leashes, collars, etc. You know what I'm saying?
But for real, looks really cool and the discounts make it even more appealing. Hope this was useful to you!
I would suggest adding more long description with pictures and highlights. Also my eyes wish it were more sparse, now it somewhat pulled together in the center. Collection list pictures on the home page look like a photos from the internet, you may want to make them look more stylish.
Hello @BenK, I hope you are doing well! here are the suggestions that you can work on:
- In the header menu, add a collection option with the drop-down menu. Add categories in the header menu and policies should be in the footer.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Add social media links in the footer. Enable social media conversion techniques in your store.
- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.
- Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
- Add web push notifications to reach your customers directly anytime without getting their email addresses.
- On the home page, add trending/ new/ recently viewed products.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Hope this helps!