No Conversions

inalux_sports
1 0 1

Hi, i've recently set up my drop shipping store selling a fitness tracker its more of a landing page as I have spent a lot of money on marketing on facebook which hasn't really worked but I thought this might of been the case and that I needed a landing page. I think the store looks good its more suited towards mobile but desktop still looks ok, I would be grateful for any tips or advice. The website is: inaluxsports.co.uk 

Many Thanks, George

Hello @inalux_sports ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
483 17 101

Hi @inalux_sports welcome to Shopify family

I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really pretty collection of dresses there.

After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:

1. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2.  Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
3. The addition of most viewed or most liked the section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
4. Engaging  audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
5. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
248 44 152

Hey there, @inalux_sports!  

First of all, welcome to Shopify! You’ve put a ton of hard work into this store, and it shows. Great job!

A few things to get started:

• Do you know how much of your traffic is mobile vs. desktop? A colleague of mine recently worked with an e-commerce business that only optimized for mobile based on the assumption that most traffic was mobile. A look at a dashboard/analytics, and it was clear that desktop was still a large driver of traffic.
  • I’m confused with your branding. Your Facebook page and your blog focus on a yoga mat, but you’re only selling a fitness watch. It’s confusing and enough to make your visitors question the authenticity of your store.

Moving on…

Homepage

• Make sure your banner is linked. It should link to the product page for your watch. There should be ways for customers to buy without going just from the homepage.
  • Your hero image is fine, but it’s not personal enough. If you can, I would get a shot of your fitness watch on someone who is active rather than just the watch. It lets your visitors see themselves wearing it. 
  • Again, add a CTA button to your hero image. While you may be treating this store more like a landing page, people aren’t going to know that they need to scroll down to buy it. 
  • I agree with others that a video would be very helpful here! 
  • Use a heatmap to see how far people scroll on your homepage and where they click. You’ll be able to filter to campaign-specific data as well. 
  • Some of your photos are blurry on desktop. Unless you’re getting 0 traffic from desktop, they need to be clear. 
  • Since you don’t have a product page, there’s a lot of scrolling that needs to happen before you even get to the ordering.  That may be hurting your conversions more than you think.
  • Don’t feature just ratings. That’s fine, but reviews are where it’s at. When I looked under the “What Customers Think of Inalux Watch,” I saw a lot of five-star ratings with no real reviews. Also, don’t just feature five-star reviews if you can. Those are great, but it also can look fake. 
  • Link all of your icons you feature for your customer service. (Free worldwide shipping, Easy and Free returns, money-back guarantee)
  • Add in current localization. Even if you don’t have a wide worldwide audience now, you don’t want to lose a sale because you didn’t have a way to adjust the currency. 

Footer

• Privacy policy: Link the links you mention.
  • Terms of Service: Link your email address.
  • Shipping & Delivery: Reiterate free shipping.
  • Contact us: The contact form code is showing rather than the form. Make sure you add in a message with your email address and phone number. For the form, make sure there’s no phone number field since it has a high abandonment rate typically.

I would suggest re-ordering this list to Shipping & Delivery, Contact us, Terms of Service and then Privacy Policy. 

Navigation

In general, I feel like your navigation is what you think people want to know. Use session recordings, which act like a DVR for your website, to see how people are using your navigation and moving through your store. 

For example, I doubt people are clicking About or Blogs from your main navigation. They may not even be interested in your Shipping, Returns and Refunds or Tracking from it either. Heatmaps will show you where they are clicking instead.

I would suggest creating these pages to feature in the main navigation: 

• A producer page - have another way for them to order the watch.
  • FAQs
  • Reviews (actual reviews) 
  • Set up instructions and video guide

Test it out to see how people respond to it, and use heatmaps/session recordings to evaluate it further.

Visitor behavior is going to be your secret weapon in finding out why people aren’t converting. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, live chat, polls and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps, George. Good luck!

Cheers -
Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes