Hi, i've recently set up my drop shipping store selling a fitness tracker its more of a landing page as I have spent a lot of money on marketing on facebook which hasn't really worked but I thought this might of been the case and that I needed a landing page. I think the store looks good its more suited towards mobile but desktop still looks ok, I would be grateful for any tips or advice. The website is: inaluxsports.co.uk
Many Thanks, George
Hello @inalux_sports ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @inalux_sports welcome to Shopify family
I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really pretty collection of dresses there.
After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:
1. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
3. The addition of most viewed or most liked the section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
4. Engaging audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
5. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!
Hey there, @inalux_sports!
First of all, welcome to Shopify! You’ve put a ton of hard work into this store, and it shows. Great job!
A few things to get started:
In general, I feel like your navigation is what you think people want to know. Use session recordings, which act like a DVR for your website, to see how people are using your navigation and moving through your store.
For example, I doubt people are clicking About or Blogs from your main navigation. They may not even be interested in your Shipping, Returns and Refunds or Tracking from it either. Heatmaps will show you where they are clicking instead.
I would suggest creating these pages to feature in the main navigation:
Test it out to see how people respond to it, and use heatmaps/session recordings to evaluate it further.
Visitor behavior is going to be your secret weapon in finding out why people aren’t converting. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, live chat, polls and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps, George. Good luck!