Hello, I have an online boutique Fancy Tesa Boutique and haven't generated any sales. I can see that people are looking on my website but no purchases yet...please take a look at my site and give me your opinions on how I can generate more sales. Thanks in advance!
Hello @FancyTesa ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hey Fancy Tesa Boutique,
After going through your site, I conclude that though it looks good, but still, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.Look into the following missing elements:
Congrats on your store , nice range of Products that you have displayed here , I like the fact you have taken All Woman essentials as prodcts , sometimes people don't realise how important all the products are , i feel you rstore might just need some ui change to make it more better appealing to women . i come from a design profession s wanted to give you some design inputs on your site , I've gone through you store , I think the key factor that you are missing on your store is the trust factor between your customer and the store , some of these tips can enhance that
1. the site is missing your logo in the first place , have a decent logo made and added to the landing page so that they know its a reputable brand , add slideshows ad banners showing offers and sale products on your website. the landing page could do some rework for sure, add a good landing image , a carousel to be prefferend of your products on models and also offer pages will work wonders
2. Categorise the Products better , I feel when I get into your catalog page , I feel lost a bit and then I find your filter that has the options , I feel the categories can be added to the landing page in design grids that showcase the pictures. ,make sure the products have good photos to shows , pictures with low quality images will reduce the quality of the page and customers wont be interested to buy anything .
3. Make sure all the CTA Buttons are of the same color and good contrast , and its visible , just adding splashes of pink here and there wont enance the look and feel that you really ned for your website , the woman needs to feel special shopping from you site .
4. Make sure you have a good blog page to let others know the customer experiences and also testimonials., these build up trust factors and lets people buy from your store .
5. Make sure the for from the time the user enters your page to the checkout is seamless and without any hiccups . The transactions and order summary should be well maintained .
6. make sure the delivery happens on the given date and the tracking is available on your page rather than depending on a third party site for updates
7. Add product labels to your page , they do increase sales and plus gives your product better definition . ill leave a link of an app that can help you with this.