No Getting Any Sales From My Store

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello, I have an online boutique Fancy Tesa Boutique and haven't generated any sales. I can see that people are looking on my website but no purchases yet...please take a look at my site and give me your opinions on how I can generate more sales. Thanks in advance!

www.fancytesaboutique.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

I would suggest you to change the Background colour to something light. This might help. https://colorhunt.co/palettes/pink

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @FancyTesa ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • There is no “contact us”, “about us” sections. Try adding them so that customers will get to know more about your brand.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Fancy Tesa Boutique, 

After going through your site, I conclude that though it looks good, but still, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.Look into the following missing elements:

• Include prompt CTAs like "Buy Now" in the middle of the hero banner which sync well with your store theme and branding.
  • Adding favicon would result in ease of site identification.
  • Facebook and Instagram business pages should also be added to the site footer for effective advertising.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.  
All the best!
Neha :)
Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
67 2 13

Hey @FancyTesa 

Congrats on your store , nice range of Products  that you have displayed here , I like the fact you have taken All Woman essentials as prodcts , sometimes people don't realise how important all the products are , i feel you rstore might just need some ui change to make it more better appealing to women .  i come from a design profession s wanted to give you some design inputs on your site , I've gone through you store , I think the key factor that you are missing on your store is the trust factor between your customer and the store , some of these tips can enhance that 

1. the site is missing your logo in the first place , have a decent logo made and added to the landing page so that they know its a reputable brand , add slideshows ad banners showing offers and sale products on your website. the landing page could do some rework for sure, add a good landing image  , a carousel to be prefferend of your products on models and also offer pages will work wonders 
2. Categorise the Products better , I feel when I get into your catalog page , I feel lost a bit and then I find your filter that has the options , I feel the categories can be added to the landing page in design grids that showcase the pictures. ,make sure the products have good photos to shows , pictures with low quality images will reduce the quality of the page and customers wont be interested to buy anything . 
3. Make sure all the CTA Buttons are of the same color and good contrast , and its visible , just adding splashes of pink here and there wont enance the look and feel that you really ned for your website , the woman needs to feel special shopping from you site . 
4. Make sure you have a good blog page to let others know the customer experiences and also testimonials., these build up trust factors and lets people buy from your store . 
5. Make sure the for from the time the user enters your page to the checkout is seamless and without any hiccups . The transactions and order summary should be well maintained .
6. make sure the delivery happens on the given date and the tracking is available on your page rather than depending on a third party site for updates 
7. Add product labels to your page , they do increase sales and plus gives your product better definition . ill leave a link of an app that can help you with this. 

Stay Safe 
Zabu 

https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic?&utm_source=shopify_community&utm_medium=group&utm_campaign=store...

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
0 Likes