someone please help me out , im paying for ads and im getting traffic but no sales , no adding to carts , no checkouts
here is my site www.magbox2020.com
SOMEONE PLEASE GET ME GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION .
Welcome to the shopify family just visited your website. You can add A ‘Related Items’ feature on an ecommerce site creates the desirable stickiness effect that so many marketers strive to achieve.
Do you know about the application Descrii, it is a description generator application which will help you for the more to describe your products in a unique way.
You can edit your description directly from the app using the provided rich-text editor with more features than Shopify's' own product description editor.
Hi @Magbox2020 !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
1. I recommend changing the theme of the store - to the more professional and eye-appealing one.
2. Add a favicon
3. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
4. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable.
5. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
6. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
7. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
8. Your visitors visit the only homepage and decide to exit it, because they don't find it intriguing to stay on it. So it increases the bounce rate of the homepage. The bounce rate can decrease if you provide a better overall user experience. Scattered information or too many distractions can create a bad user experience which is the number one reason for high bounce rate and low conversions.
9. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
10. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
11. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
12. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
13. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
14. For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
I checked your store, and there are a lot of issues. There are a lot of dropshipping stores, and your store seems not well-planned enough for customers to gain trust and purchase from your store. Have a clean homepage with easy navigation, clear product descriptions, easy to checkout process, and social proof. In detail:
1. The homepage should be engaging customers, which means adding a good above-the-fold banner with direct CTA to the catalog page. Make sure that your most attractive products are shown in the homepage, and should have high-quality images.
2. Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page
3. Keep the product description short and crisp, it should convey who it is for, what it does, and how it can be of value for the visitor checking the product. It would be better to have the description in bullet points so that visitors can read and digest them quickly. The descriptions should also be optimized to be SEO friendly, which means using the right keywords (you can use KWFinder to find phrases related to the keyword you have used that has a high search volume)
4. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
5. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.
6. Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.
------> Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.
------>Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase. You can read about it here
Hope these feedbacks help.
Just my first impression.
Homepage - too many pop ups. The loyalty points, the pop up discount, the best selling products that zooms out, etc.
Your logo "love, the life you live" looks like you just pulled it off the internet. Doesn't look professional.
See lots of typos and grammatical errors throughout the website.
Noticed a couple of your products. One was "I can't breath". Some look at that as a political statement (which is absolutely fine if that's what your store if focused at) but generally if you are in the business to make money and want to reach as many customers as you can, stay away from politically charged things.
I see you sell Disney shirts. You mark the shirts as being on sale....but you don't tell your customers how much the sale is. Also you then have a sizing chart appears from maybe Russia? You don't have any information indicating that this is licensed Disney gear....in other words it's only time before Disney were to come after you (if you aren't authorized). Just because you can get a product from China doesn't mean it's legal to sell.
Your shorts sizing chart is from Asia. You list the sizes in kilos and centimeters. Are your customers American or European?
You appear to be a clothing store but also offer Airpods??? With all the other website issues, I think some customers might feel like you are not an authorized dealer or the merchandise is counterfeit.
Your contact us page needs detailed information not just a gmail address.
The about us section is boring. We know you are a store. Post something about who you are or why you have a passion for what you do.
Refund policy has typos/errors.
Just my thoughts.