No Sales In A Month

924Shop
1 0 0

Hello everyone,

I need all the suggestions that you can give to me especially from the successful businesses out there.

Been in business 3 months at the beginning it was smooth 3 sales a week not a lot but enough to get going. I invested right back in my business 5k-6k in hole and 200 on ads. I get a lot of traffic a few cart adds but abandoned and not to return.

What to do i know giving up is not a option but now I'm broke and sitting on all this inventory. What am I do wrong?

Mean924.com 

0 Likes

Hello @924Shop ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great and unique as you have used a mobile app design. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Gari
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @924Shop 

Welcome to Shopify! I hope you are well in these difficult times. 

I can understand that low sales can be very frustrating. I have some pointers on how you could improve your store to give your shoppers a better experience. Hopefully this will help. 

1. On your homepage you have these banners that say Our Featured Products and below that there is a Shop Now button. But this button is not clickable. You should check that. Because for a user who wants to see your featured section might try to click on it but might drop off if they don't see your store responding. 
  2. In your product description section, having a size chart is very important. This helps shoppers across regions find the right size for themselves. 
  3. These kind of cute handbags and footwears make good gifts. I think you could add a gift or a wishlist option. This could help you send some targeted emails to your shoppers at the time of sales and discounts as well. 
  4. The colour of the button and text on the Sign Up button don't make a good combination. It makes it harder for the user to read it. You could try picking a darker colour for the text here. Makes it more likely for the user to read and click.
  5. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. You can always look up some styles here.  

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes