No Sales Need Help

Highlighted
2 0 1

This is my first store  www.babyflair.online and I have received over 130 visitors in my first 9 days, but I have no sales, no abandon checkouts, no items added to cart. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm aware that some of my products need simplified, I'm slowly knocking this out. Recently I deleted all the sale icons off products; it was on every item. I have noted that my product catalog doesn't have a add to cart option; which I would love, but unfortunately it's not allowing me to add, so it is only on product pages. Any advice on how to make my page more efficient would be greatly appreciated.   

Any and all feedback is welcome.

Thank You,

FlairbyTab

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1164 0 0

Hello. The main issue I see is with the design and content. Also your contact us page needs to have a simple form the customer can fill out.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Thank you I just updated contact page. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @Flairbytab,

I took a look at your website, and I can tell you've put in a lot of work! So you’re generating traffic, but you’re not getting any sales. It's a good thing actually. Not convinced? Let’s take a step back for a moment. Sure, on the one hand you’re not making any sales, but let’s look at the positives here. It's an opportunity.

Something is obviously going right. People actually care enough about your brand or your marketing to visit your website. But we still need to turn that traffic into sales.The issue that you are facing is very common among E Commerce sellers and it’s one which we’re sure you can solve.

The main reason you are not getting traffic is because your website lacks engagement and interactiveness -

You need to make some changes on your store to capture and engage your visitors and entice them so that they make a purchase on your store.

Feel free to email me at samina@aitrillion.com. I would love to share my views and recommendations with you so that you can engage, convert and retain your customers in a better way. 

Regards,

AiTrillion

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hi ,

Your store looks nice and the products are different.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. You can make your slider full width,and reduce the size of logo ,will surely look good.
  2. Instead of using logo as favicon. Use your bug image as favicon, it will be more visible.
  3. Add some social sites to get connected as it will help you in getting sales and  add something in latest news section.
  4. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  5. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  6. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase.
  7. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value.
  8. The default search landing page https://babyflair.online/search?q= is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  9. Lastly, You have over 40 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes