No Sales, Some traffic

gymknock
6 0 0
Hi everyone,
i was wondering if any of you would have any tips on my store or products. www.gymknock.com .Thinking i was basicly ready to go i went and bought some ads from facebook ( using shopify’s Kit) and adwords. Got good traffic (this month 495 visitors) but no sales, just two abandoned checkouts. I am setting up the credit card payments this week so that is coming. Would love to hear some suggestions.
Thank you,
Gymknock.
0 Likes
Superthrone
3 0 0
Bro, honestly the website itself is cool. Only thing I didn’t like is the crypto pay. I dont think that people buying clothes care about paying with btc, its kinda confusing. Top of that u say that u offer free shipping, and when I added item in cart it showed 9.95€ shipping I think thats why u got abandoned carts. Add credit card payment because despite the fact that a lot of people use paypal, still there are few of them who prefer to pay with credit card! Wish u luck!
0 Likes
gymknock
6 0 0
Hey , thanks for the response. As i said i’ll get that working in a week. I added crypto just for more options but you can still pay with paypal. Thanks for pointing that out, the announcment bar wasn’t working properly, you just have to add the code to get free shipping.
0 Likes

Hi Gymknock, 
I have just visited your website. Overall, I think it is quite pretty and professional. You put a lot of effort in making it, right? Here are some feedbacks to make it better :)

1. Improve your page loading speed:

Your page speed is quite low on both mobile and laptop view. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and find the improvement suggestions. In fact, your website visitors can quickly leave your site without making any purchases if they have to wait too long for the page loading.

You can read the PageSpeed Optimization guide to learn more about PageSpeed, and some ways to increase the page speed of your store. bb.png

2. Contact us page:

- Add more contact options such as your address, telephones, email to let customers can easily connect with you. It is a good way to build the trust of customers. The more people trust you, the more they are willing to buy your products. 

3. About us page

- Add more images, video to make the about us more attractive. Let customers know more about your business story and why they should buy your products. oo.png

They are just some of my comments. I need to leave now. But if you have more questions on other pages type, you can leave your question is this topic, I'll be sure to answer :) 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Learn How To Build A Successful eCommerce Subscription Business In This A-Z Free Course
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Youtube | PageFly Community | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1227 109 298

Couple tips that jumped out at me:

1) Get a professional logo designed. The name is cool, seems like you could get a good graphic to embody the idea. It will also help people remember you, people usually need to interact with you multiple times before buying.

2) I would work a unique brand vision / mission. From your about page: "Making it easy, cheap and fast. All at the same place."  That sounds like Amazon to me. You're going to have a hard time competing on ease, price, and shipping speed.

Instead, think about why your brand exists, what's the mission, why are you different, how can you build a community.

3) This is the perfect niche for Instagram and influencers. I would start posting on Instagram daily. Start with 90% lifestyle pics and 10% product pics, then as you build up you can lean more into products, but generally people vibe more with lifestyle type pics than product pics (unless they're cool / funny / unique, then those are always good).

Good luck 👍

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes